WordPress Appointment Calendar Plugin
WordPress Appointment Calendar is a simple but effective plugin to take appointment on any wordpress site. Insert Booking calendar into any post / page and start taking appointments.
Installing Appointment Calendar
Appointment Calendar is simple to install just like any other WordPress plugin.
1) Download the Appointment Calendar from WordPress repository.
2) Unzip the archive and upload the content to ‘wp-content/plugins’ directory
3) Activate the plugin from admin panel
Using Appointment Calendar
1) Adding a Service
2) Adding Calendar to a Blog Post or a Page
The calendar can be added to any post or a page using the shortcode [APCAL]. It will embed a fully functional calendar with a booking on the page. Once the calendar is added to a page you can start taking appointments on your WordPress site.
3) View Appointment Calendar
4) Add Appointment via Admin Interface
5) Managing / Edit Client Booking
6) Create Blackout time like Lunch, Holiday, Meeting etc
If you face any problem then leave us a comment.