Multiple Service pages

Hi, 

Could you tell me how to make more than 1 Service page please. I want to have 2 or 3 pages using the Service template

THanks

Comments

• Hi mat2580

You can create the multiple pages using the service template. So for this create different name page and assign all the service template.

Take a look in the below screenshot.

Let me know did it work.

Thanks
  • Hi, 

Thanks for the reply. 

I have done this but it does not work. When I assign a page as Service it copies the settings and text from the Home page. Are my settings wrong? 

Thanks 
  • Hi mat2580

Kindly share your site url so we can take a look and assist you better.

Thanks
  • Hi,

Website is www.laura-jenkinson.com will i need to turn off under construction mode?

Thanks for the help
  • Hi mat2580

Yes kindly turn off the under construction mode so we will check your site and assist you better.

Thanks
  • Hi, 

Please check now. You will see that the About page and Tailor made page are replicating the home page layout. 

Thanks 
  • Hi mat2580

Currently in our theme same settings is available for the services(Homepage and service page).  So same content will be show on Homepage and service page www.laura-jenkinson.com.

If you want to different services on service page and second service page then you can use the any wordpress plugin for the different service like https://wordpress.org/plugins/service-box/.

Thanks
  • Hi, 

Is it possible to get a 'Service page 2' Template on the theme that won't replicate the other service page. I want to keep the exact format of the template but just different content. 

Thanks