Theme install failed.

Pro Package could not be installed.  Theme is missing the style.css stylesheet (banner customized).  I have Lite Version with banner css.  Please advise how to proceed through wp dashboard.  Thank You
colorgallerybydesign (dot) com   

Comments

• Hi 

Thank you for contacting Webriti Support! My name is Akhilesh  and I'll be more than happy to help you today.  We appreciate you being patient with us.

To download and install theme refer below link.
    I think you are uploading incorrect theme package folder that's why are you getting this error .
    Pls login our amember account and click on Download Spasalon Wordpress Theme link.

Let me know for further assistance.
    Thanks
    Akhilesh
  • Version 2.7.3 is what I have.  I unzipped it.  Renamed the folder inside and rezipped it to upload and install in the wp dashboard.
  • Hi 
    Okay , Did you successfully install theme ?

Thanks
    Akhilesh
  • No this is the error message:  Pro Package could not be installed.  Theme is missing the style.css stylesheet. 
  • Hi Dear
    Our theme is working fine at our end.
    This is the error when you uploaded  incorrect theme package.
    If possible send me your word press admin detail  at my email address.

So that we can check whats going wrong with your end and I will install spasalon pro theme for you.

Thanks
    Akhilesh

• I just tried again.  I cannot install the pro version thru the wordpress dashboard.  See error message attached.
  • I did send it to you. I will send again now
  • Installed Pro theme.

Thanks
    Akhilesh

This discussion has been closed.