Delete slider mobile view and change position header

Hi, how can I delete slider JUST in mobile view and change the position of cart and menu in the header (cart in the right and menu on the left)? I put in the attachment how it is now and how I would like to be. Thank you

Comments

• Hello
    Thanks for contacting us.
    To do so, you need to create a child theme, For creating a child theme refers this link
    Ignore if you have already created child theme .After it  Create a new file in the child theme with name  header.php  and edit it, then paste the code in it from https://pastebin.com/bDscbk5T

Save changes and activate your child theme.

Thanks
    AKhilesh
  • Nothing, this is what happened with and without the code of another thread that I opened. If I use just your code cart come back inside the menu and menu is in the top center of logo. If I used your code and the other one of the other thread I have cart and menu both on the right side. I would like to put cart in the right of logo and menu on the left.
    IMG_0665.PNG
    IMG_0663.PNG
  • Hi
    Oops I forgot  to tell about second step .
    Kindly go to Appearance >> customizer >> header setting >> custom css box. 
    Add the below css code inside the custom css box. 

@media only screen and (max-width: 767px) and (min-width: 480px){
    .navbar-toggle {
        display: block;
    }
    }

Let me know for further assistance. 

Thanks
    AKhilesh
  • Is the same of the first image that I load before
  • Hi 
    If possible share your website url .
    So that we can assist you better. 

Thanks 
    AKhilesh
  • edited December 2018
    Thank you for support, I solved the problem by myself. Using some code found online and changing some parts, I create this and it works.
    I use it with this plugin "custom css e js" in section html.
This discussion has been closed.