Portfolio/ projekt resizing Images possible ?

Hello,
the pictures i add at Portfolio section as an article picture will be cut. The automatic size is 270x160px. but it will cut automatically the size and not resize the pictures. how can i change this ?
also the mouseover at the picture shows me for every picture at the "link button" and at the "original size button" the text "HealthCenter". where i have to change?
thx a lot

Comments

• HI

For your image size issue , Pls share your site url . 

And to change the hover HealthCenter text . 

Follow   the given below instruction . 

1 Find the   wbr-project-widget.php file ( located in your theme folder ) . 

2 Open it and find the below 2  line of code on line no 44 , 45 . 

<a title="Health Center" href="<?php echo $meta_project_link; ?>" <?php  if(get_post_meta( $selected_post_id,'meta_project_target', true )) { echo "target='_blank'"; }  ?>><i class="fa fa-link"></i></a>
    <a href="<?php echo $post_thumbnail_url; ?>"  data-lightbox="image" title="<?php the_title(); ?>" class="hover_thumb"><i class="fa fa-picture-o"></i></a>

3 And replace it with below line of code . 

<a title=" <?php echo $page_data->post_title; ?> " href="<?php echo $meta_project_link; ?>" <?php  if(get_post_meta( $selected_post_id,'meta_project_target', true )) { echo "target='_blank'"; }  ?>><i class="fa fa-link"></i></a>

<a href="<?php echo $post_thumbnail_url; ?>"  data-lightbox="image" title=" <?php echo $page_data->post_title; ?> " class="hover_thumb"><i class="fa fa-picture-o"></i></a>

Let me know for any confusion . 

Thanks 
    Akhilesh
  • dasmobilewundzentrum.de

thanks
  • HI

I have checked your website home page portfolio section adn its working fine . 
    The image width is resized into  263 px size . 
    Reason is  that due to 4 column layout image width is automatically resized .
    So for better image quality , kindly upload  500* 300 same size image for all portfolio item . 

We can not fix height and width of the image , bz if we fix the  image size it will reflect on the responsive ness  feature of 
    website . 

Let me know for any confusion . 

Thanks 
    Akhilesh
  • I will try this in the next days and write you then again here.
  • Hi

Any update here ?

Thanks