Adding Hyperlinks into the services section

Dear WebRiti-Team,

i recently installed the pro version of the Busiprof-Theme and I'm surprised how large the amount of features is. It fulfills 99% of my needs. The remaining 2 % maybe could be solved here. Issue #1.

I filled the services area with my data. In one service section there is the place, where we tell the customer how he's able to contact us (via email, facebook, instagram and the contact form). To increase the convienience for our visitors, I'd like to add links to those contact ways:
  1. I'd like to add a mailto-Link to the eMail address.
  2. I'd like to add an external link to our facebook and instagram profile
  3. I'd like to add an internal link to the contact form.
I'd would be stoked if that could be realised in some way.

Thank you and best regards from germany.

Alex

P.S.: Here the link to the site: www.thermo-tech.online

Comments

• Hi 
    Thanks for contacting to us.
    Pls see the snapshot and confirm me are you want social icon in  service section like the snapshot.
    If yes in this case we can add  social icon available in footer section only  and can add same icon for all services. 
    Not specific social link for specific service.
    Kindly confirm us so that we can assist you better.

Thanks
    Akhilesh
  • Hi Akhilesh,

sorry. Maybe my request was not specific enough. I don't want the icons. I want to add usual hyperlinks to the text.
    Example:
    I've got a text, which says: "Send us your request by mail."
    Then I'd like to add an <a href> tag around the mail address, so the user can directly send the mail. The same for Request via facebook, Instagram or the contact form. 

I hope it is a little more specific now. 

Thank you and best regards.

Alex
  • HI 
    To allow anchor tag  in service description  for this follow the given below instruction.

1 Find the service-2.php file located in your theme folder >> section variation folder >> home >>service >> Find the file.
    2 Open the file and replace the code of it with the code mention in this link.

Thanks
    Akhilesh

• Hi Akhilesh,

great support once again, thanks for that. The main function with adding hyperlinks now works. But when the customer clicks on the link, it gets opened in the same tab, so he leaves our page, when he clicks on the hyperlink. Adding the target="_blank" tag within the a href tag doesn't work. 

Any ideas on getting this fixed?

Thank you and best regards.

Alex
  • HI 
    For this Replace the code of the service-2.php with the code mention in this link.

Let me know for any confusion.
    Thanks

• Hi Akhilesh,

it now works 100%. Thanks again for the great support. 

Request can be closed!
  • edited November 2020
    Hi,
    Glad to help you!
    If you like our Theme & Support, kindly give your feedback HERE.
    I am waiting for you kind review HERE.

Thanks
This discussion has been closed.