Adding more post on Latest news on Homepage

How do I increase the number of Lates post on the homepage (www.efca.net). I have looked for  index-recentblog.php  but I don't have that file. I only have index-blog.php. And yes, I want to either display more news items on the homepage of https://efca.net or find out how I can add a hyperlink to de rest of the News. I cannot find an option in the Latest news settings

Comments

• HI 
    Thanks for contacting to us.
    TO show more post in latest news section for this follow the given below  instruction.

1 Find the index-blog.php file located in your theme folder .

2 Open it and find the below line of code on line no 35. 

$args = array( 'post_type' => 'post','posts_per_page' =>2,'post__not_in'=>get_option("sticky_posts"));

3 Change post per page value as your need.

Thanks 
    Akhilesh
  • Ok that  works when I change it from 2 to 4. But the items are not displayed next to each other, which might be due to the size of the pictures. Can this be scaled such that there are 4 items next to eachother at www.efca.net. I want only a size of 200 x 200 pixels max. So where do I resize the size of the pictures
    Or is it possible to add the Widget "Recent Posts with thumnails "that I use in all other pages, also below the slider on home page?

Thanks

Flemming
  • HI 
    To make  each post next to each other for this follow the given below instruction.

1 Find the index-blog.php file located in your theme folder .

2 Open it and replace the code of it with the code mention in this link.

Let me know for any confusion.

Thanks
    Akhilesh
  • No, if I replace the code as mentioned in the link, I don't get no post at all on the homepage. So that does not work. I have attached the current file. Maybe you can check where this need to be modified?
  • edited November 11

• No, if I replace the code as mentioned in the link, I don't get no post at all on the homepage. So that does not work. I have attached the current file. Maybe you can check where this need to be modified?
    index-blog.txt
  • Hi 
    Its working fine at our end.
    I have checked code I have provided did not update on your website.
    Let  me know are you using child theme or not.
    If you are using child theme pls replace the code of index-blog.php with the code I have provided you.
    Feel free for further assistance.

Thanks 
    Akhilesh