fix header when scrolling and youtube icon

Hi,
a couple of questions for a customization that I'd like to add:
  1. is it possible to have header section to be fixed when scrolling page down? I mean the topbar plus header with logo and primary menu.
  2. how can I add youtube icon to the social icons widget? is it also possible to change topbar's background color? custom css?

Thanks

Comments

• Hello
    Thanks for contacting us.
    Lets take step by step process. For  your first query.
    Follow the given below instruction.

To do so, you need to create a child theme, For creating a child theme refers this link .
    Ignore if you have already created child theme. After it  Create a new file in the child theme with name  header.php  and edit it, then paste the code in it from  https://pastebin.com/W45J9hyR
    Save changes and activate your child theme..

• Step 2 
    Download and install sticky-menu-or-anything-on-scroll plugin from this link.
    Activate the plugin then go to Setting >> Sticky menu setting >> Add below  id in Sticky element  field. 
    div#stickyheader
    For more help see the snapshot.
    Let me know for any confusion.

Thanks 
    Akhilesh
  • edited September 27
    I think the given instructions are only for my first query about fixing menu

How do I add youtube icon to the social links?

thanks...
  • edited September 28
    Hi
    For your second query pls create separate ticket bz multiple query in single thread create complexity to handle better support query.
    Also tell me if you want to replace any existing icon that is useless for you.
    If any icon you don't  using from existing icon, tell me name of the icon. Bz it is easy to  add  new icon.
    We will  suggest you how you can replace existing icon with you tube icon.

Thanks 
    Akhilesh
This discussion has been closed.