Editing standard contact form

Hello,

A few months ago I created this page: http://www.t3live.nl/contact/

Now I found out that the form doesn't work anymore (because of an update?) and I don't know where to edit the form(fields)? I know where to edit the right side (the html-text) but I cannot find where to edit the left side with the fields "name' "email" and "message". Can you please help me? And perhaps you can also help to make it work?

Kind regards,

Pim

Comments

• HI 
    Thanks for contacting to us.
    Sure we will  help you, Let me know what kind of changes would you want in Name , Email, Message. 

Kindly clear us so that we can assist you better.

Thanks
    Akhilesh 
  • Hello Akhilesh,

The question is: where can I edit this form in the admin? I really can't find it anymore although it worked when I launched it a year ago ;-). Also the form doesn't work at this moment so please help.

Kind regards,

Pim
  • Hi 
    We can not edit this form  from admin area.
    If you  want   more field in contact form for this you need to use contact form 7 plugin.
    You can change only our default field name only.  What problem with  our default form. 

Thanks 
    Akhilesh
  • Hello Akhilesh,

It doesn't need to be changed (fields are ok) but as i said before: the form does not work (mail is not received). So i wanted to check the settings (e.g. the mailaddress etc) but cannot find where? Can you tell me or fix the problem?
  • It works, thanks!

Pim
  • Hi
    Glade to know that it's work for you.
    Look forward see you again at webriti.

Thanks
    Akhilesh
This discussion has been closed.