Need to add Photonic Gallery plugins to the main page

I need to add this Photonic Gallery plugin to the main page so I can show my Instagram picture right on the main page.

Thanks

Comments

• Hi @rfendidjajarfendidjaja

Please let us confirm in which location you want to show the Instagram picture on the home page.

Thanks
  • I would like to be on the main page, and it's right above the client slider.

Thanks
  • Hi

For this please follow the below steps.

1. Create a child theme, ignore if already existing.
    2. Create an index-instagram.php file and paste this code: https://pastebin.com/raw/mCg7aSVa
    3. Create a front-page.php file and paste this code: https://pastebin.com/raw/SaBY3YsR
    4. Save and activate it.

Then Go to Appearance >> Theme Editor and add your shortcode value. Refer to this screenshot.

Let me know for any confusion.

Thanks
  • Where should I create the Index-instagram.php in? Is it in the folder of Public_HTML ?

• ok, I had completed the steps. I would love to have the new page to be specifically right above the client slider. As it now, it is showing below the main slider.

Please advice.
  • It's currently look funny with the child theme. Check the web: www.brutusrumahmode.com

Please advice
  • Hi,

Can you please let us know what exactly you want by share a screenshot.

Thanks
  • I would like to have it on the homepage, but I want it right above the client's slider.

Thanks
    brutus_homepage.jpg
  • Hi,

It is working fine at our end. Please try the above solution step by step one more time. If still, you will face a problem then send your admin detail at my email id "[email protected]"  so that we will check at our end.

Thanks
  • What should I put on the Subject on the email so you can identify the case of my issue?
  • child theme created, and it's not active since it looks weird. 

I followed the instruction and seems not able to do anything with it. I will send you email of the admin access. Please let me know what should I put on the subject of the email so you can identify it immediately.