Images on portfolio section are displayed to big

Hi all,

We are trying to use the portfolio option from the Wallstreet theme on one of our sites.

Following the instructions on the page below we almost have it working.

The images we picket for the portfolio are displayed way to large on the homepage. Even after changing the image size and diameters we don't see any change in layout.

Does this sound familiar and an help to fix it is appreciated. :)

Comments

• Hi
    Thanks for contacting to us.
    If possible Pls share your website url.
    So that we can assist you better.

Thanks
    Akhilesh
  • Hi Akhilesh,

Sure. It's www.mb67offices.nl

The portfolio section is not enabled at this time as it messes up the entire layout. :)

Thanks.
  • HI
    Pls enable portfolio section and tell me what size of  portfolio image would you want to use.

Thanks
    Akhilesh
  • Hi 
    Any update here ?

Thanks
    AKhilesh
  • Hi,

I have attached two screenshots.

The first of one of the images when we enable the portfolio option. The second of how the size we whould like to give them.
    Portfolio2.png
    Portfolio.png
  • HI 
    Let confirm are you want to reduce size of portfolio  image or want to enlarge size from original size.

Pls confirm us so that we can assist you better.

Thanks
    Akhilesh 
  • Hi,

We want to reduce the size of the images in the portfolio. :)
  • Hi

See the snapshot   and tell me .
    Is the perfect size for you . Reducing size is only possible by adding 6 image in a row.
    Bz if we change the size of  4 block its effect on the responsiveness of the website.

Thanks for your patience.

Akhilesh
  • Hi,

In de admin section we don't have an option for 6. We do have 4, 8 and 12. :)

I have attached screenshots from the admin portal, and the website layout with 6 portfolio's. Hope it is clear that the portfolio images are being displayed way to large when enabled.
    wp-admin.png
    Website.pdf
    11M