Slider : busi prof pro does not allow to change text and title in slides

Hello,

i just bought busi prof pro theme in webriti in version 1.9.9.9 . In the standard busiprof theme (not pro) i was able to change title and text for the slide but busi prof pro does not allow to change titel and text for the different slides. The title and text field in the customizer can not be changed. Even if i try to add a new slide it is not possible. Can you give me please an idea why ?

Thank you very much in advance for any help.

Comments

• A short solution would be to edit the files in the theme - editor. Maybe there is someone who can give me the appropriate files to modify ? Would be nice to have an answer ; thank you very much for any suggestion or hint.
  • edited August 12
    Hi 
    Thanks for contacting to us.I am happy to help you.
    To set up  slider in our theme refer below link. 

Let us know for any confusion.

Thanks
    Akhilesh
  • Hello and thank you very much for your information but please take a look at the attached image . I am not able to change the text in the title, description, link or any other field . I cannot place the cozy inside of the field to change the text thank you very much for additional information about that issue kind regards and have a nice day
    AA1ADDC4-5050-4897-8ED3-0FC0EFA13DAF.jpeg
    7A92389F-0609-42BC-AEC2-7945B95690C7.jpeg
  • Hi
    It's working fine at our end.
    I think is a conflict of plugin , let me confirm are you using any plugin if yes kindly deactivate all plugin one by one and check your issue resolve or not.

Thanks
    Akhilesh
  • Thank you again for the reply . It is a basic installation with no additional plug-ins . The standard busiprof theme does not have such an issue only the Pro theme. But I need to slider so I need the pro version . From my point of you in the best way would be to know the files which include the information . Thank you again for your help and hope to hear from you soon greetings Stephan
  • Hi
    Sorry for your inconvenience.
    Dear if possible send me your admin detail at my email address .

[email protected]

So that we can check what's going wrong with your end.

Thanks
    Akhilesh
  • Hi 
    Now check your website.
    You are able  to  change slider text. Its a conflict of the plugin.
    I have deactivated it  and now working fine.
    Kindly check and tell me.
    Thanks 
    AKhilesh
  • edited August 14
    Hi 
    I have checked your website its working fine now.
    See the snapshot http://prntscr.com/ose17z
    If you allow can I close this ticket.

Thanks
    Akhilesh
  • Hello,

Thanks for your reply.

It still does not work! I am actually using the busiprof pro theme but I am modifying the link description and title feels With sql by modifying the wp options Fields in the word press database manually .

Please leave the ticket open . I will be back from my holidays at 26 August then I will try to modify the fields from a standard PC Maybe this works better than working with an iPad Pro!

After the trial you will receive a final feedback from my side .

Thank you very much for your engagement and have a nice day

Kind regards
    Stefan Wuschek
  • Hi
    Okay sure .
    Feel free for further assistance.
    Thanks