Insert WhatsApp logo in the Social Icon Widget

Hi, I'd like to insert the WhatsApp logo in the Spice/Mailer Social Icon. It says that it's advanced feature and I need to subscribe to the blog to get the permission ["Get the advance version for free. Simply subscribe to the SpiceMailer Blog and we will send you the download link via Email"]

I've done that more than 5 times for more than 2 weeks and got no answer on my email. :-(

Thank you
See attached snapshot
insert whatsapp logo.png

Comments

• edited August 5
    Hi 
    Thanks for contacting to us.
    Which social media  icon word press  plugin are you using. Pls  tell me  plugin name so that we can assist you better. 

Thanks
    Akhilesh
  • Hi, I'm using  the SpiceMailer Social Media Icons Lite Version 1.5  By akhlesh-nagar, a.ankit 
  • edited August 7
    Hi
    Right now advance version of plugin  not available.
    See the snapshot http://prntscr.com/opg47p ; and  tell me which icon useless  for you.
    Kindly tell me icon name so that we can replace with what's up icon.

Thanks
    Akhilesh
  • Hi, Akhilesh

I don't use Flicker, Youtube, Gplus, Dribble, 

Thank you so much!
  • Hi 
    To replace flicker icon with whatsupp social icon .
    Follow the given below instruction.

1 Find the spoontalk_social_icon_widget.php located in your plugin folder >>   spoontalk-social-media-icons-widget  folder >> Find the  file.

2 Open it and find the below line of code on line approx  line no. 97

<a href="<?php echo $flickr ?>"  target="<?echo $open_newtab; ?>"  style="margin-left:<?php echo $spacing?>px"><i class="fa fa-flickr flickr-spoontalk-social spoontalk-social <?php echo $spoontalk_hover_animation ?> "></i></a>
  • 3 And  Replace it with below line of code.

<a href="<?php echo $flickr ?>"  target="<?echo $open_newtab; ?>"  style="margin-left:<?php echo $spacing?>px"><i class="fa fa-whatsapp flickr-spoontalk-social spoontalk-social <?php echo $spoontalk_hover_animation ?> "></i></a>

Then Go to  Wp-Admin Setting >>  Spice Mailer Social Icon Settings >>  Enter your what's up link into Flickr field .
    More help see the snapshot .

Let me know for any confusion.

Thanks
    Akhilesh
  • Hi 
    Did the  above solution work for you ?

Thanks
    Akhilesh
  • Sorry not answering. I haven't tried yet :-(  Too much work and no time to work on the website project. :-(
  • It worked perfectly!! Thank you so much!!

You can close this ticket.
  • Hi,

Glad to help you!

If you like our Theme & Support, rate us HERE.

Thanks
    Rishab
This discussion has been closed.