Insert WhatsApp logo in the Social Icon Widget

Hi, I'd like to insert the WhatsApp logo in the Spice/Mailer Social Icon. It says that it's advanced feature and I need to subscribe to the blog to get the permission ["Get the advance version for free. Simply subscribe to the SpiceMailer Blog and we will send you the download link via Email"]

I've done that more than 5 times for more than 2 weeks and got no answer on my email. :-(

Thank you
See attached snapshot
insert whatsapp logo.png

Comments

• edited August 2019
    Hi 
    Thanks for contacting to us.
    Which social media  icon word press  plugin are you using. Pls  tell me  plugin name so that we can assist you better. 

Thanks
    Akhilesh
  • Hi, I'm using  the SpiceMailer Social Media Icons Lite Version 1.5  By akhlesh-nagar, a.ankit 
  • edited August 2019
    Hi
    Right now advance version of plugin  not available.
    See the snapshot http://prntscr.com/opg47p ; and  tell me which icon useless  for you.
    Kindly tell me icon name so that we can replace with what's up icon.

Thanks
    Akhilesh
  • Hi, Akhilesh

I don't use Flicker, Youtube, Gplus, Dribble, 

Thank you so much!
  • Hi 
    To replace flicker icon with whatsupp social icon .
    Follow the given below instruction.

1 Find the spoontalk_social_icon_widget.php located in your plugin folder >>   spoontalk-social-media-icons-widget  folder >> Find the  file.

2 Open it and find the below line of code on line approx  line no. 97

<a href="<?php echo $flickr ?>"  target="<?echo $open_newtab; ?>"  style="margin-left:<?php echo $spacing?>px"><i class="fa fa-flickr flickr-spoontalk-social spoontalk-social <?php echo $spoontalk_hover_animation ?> "></i></a>
  • 3 And  Replace it with below line of code.

<a href="<?php echo $flickr ?>"  target="<?echo $open_newtab; ?>"  style="margin-left:<?php echo $spacing?>px"><i class="fa fa-whatsapp flickr-spoontalk-social spoontalk-social <?php echo $spoontalk_hover_animation ?> "></i></a>

Then Go to  Wp-Admin Setting >>  Spice Mailer Social Icon Settings >>  Enter your what's up link into Flickr field .
    More help see the snapshot .

Let me know for any confusion.

Thanks
    Akhilesh
  • Hi 
    Did the  above solution work for you ?

Thanks
    Akhilesh
  • Sorry not answering. I haven't tried yet :-(  Too much work and no time to work on the website project. :-(
  • It worked perfectly!! Thank you so much!!

You can close this ticket.
  • Hi,

Glad to help you!

If you like our Theme & Support, rate us HERE.

Thanks
    Rishab
This discussion has been closed.