navigation

edited December 2014 in Corpbiz
Hi,

I would like to change the colour of the blue when top navigation is rolled over to white. Please direct me to the css

Comments

• I would also like to change the same background colour in the footer call out area
  • Hi 

To change the background color of footer call our area , follow the given below instruction .

For this Go To 
    Admin Dashboard >> Appearance >> Option Panel >> Quick Start  >> Then Find  Custom Css Field 

Then copy past below css code into this fields 

.footer_callout_area {
    background-color: #D166B3;
    }

You can change the color code value as you want .

And For your  first issue kindly more clear it , if possible then send us snapshot by indicating area you want to change background colour .
    So that we can assist you better .

Thanks 
    Akhilesh
  • Hi 

For your first issue  , see the snapshot  which is given below in the attachment , 
    And  If I am right then follow the given below instruction 

Go To Custom Css Filed  

Then copy past below css code into this fields 

#main-header {

background:#C821AD;
    }

Thanks 
    Akhilesh
    backfround color.png
    1358 x 591 - 126K
  • Hi Akhilesh,

Regarding my first question.  I am refering to the top naviation menu, when you rollover the links to the pages the colour is set to blue.  I would like to change the rollover colour to white

Thanks
  • Hi 

if you want to change menu hover colour then follow the below instruction.

For this Go To 
    Admin Dashboard >> Appearance >> Option Panel >> Quick Start  >> Then Find  Custom Css Field 

.navbar .navbar-nav > li > a:hover, .navbar .navbar-nav > li > a:focus {

background-color: #ffffff;
    }

Change the background color value as your need .

Thanks 
    Akhilesh
  • thanks you sir.  Sorry I would also not need to change the colour of the text to black so that it can be read.
  • Hi Akhilesh,

The only other problem is that I have a drop down menu in one of the button and it is staying the same colour.  Please look at my site www.monkemedia.com.au and click on ''web service'' and you will see what i mean.

Thanks
  • The other thing is that when you land on the page, the stationary colour of the hover is still the green colour.  Can this stay at the original colour?
  • Hi

Explain your means to say clearly .
    And what do yo want exactly .

Let me clear , so that we can resolve your issue .

Thanks
    Akhilesh
  • Hi Akhilesh,

I also wanted to create another portfolio page with a similar layout to the homepage.  Is this possible?
  • I have explained if you look at my top menu on the site, when you click on any page, the highlighted area in the menu is still the original colour.  Please look at my site www.monkemedia.com.au and click on ''web service'' in the top menu.
  • Well add this css rule in the custom css box

.navbar .navbar-nav > .active > a, .navbar .navbar-nav > .active > a:hover, .navbar .navbar-nav > .active > a:focus{background-color:your color code !important;}

Thanks
    Priyanshu
  • Hi,

Do I need to delete the previous css for this to work?  This has fixed the problem but now the hover state is back to the default colour.

Please advise?  Also I also wanted to create another portfolio page with a similar layout to the homepage.  Is this possible?
  • edited December 2014
    Hi 

To change the hover color , add the below  css rule in the custom css box  

.dropdown-menu > .active > a, .dropdown-menu > .active > a:hover, .dropdown-menu > .active > a:focus {
    background-color:#52899E ;
    }
    .dropdown-menu > li > a:hover, .dropdown-menu > li > a:focus{
    }
    .navbar .navbar-nav > li > a:hover, .navbar .navbar-nav > li > a:focus {
    }

Thanks 
    Akhilesh
  • edited December 2014
    Hi 

For  your portfolio page with a similar layout to the homepage issue . 

Kindly create separate ticket for this ,bz it enable us to handle better support query .

Thanks 

• Hi @johnarkle 

Did your menu navigation  issue resolve ?

Can I close this ticket ?

Thanks 
    Akhilesh
  • yes it seems to be ok except I have a drop down menu field and it is still the original colour.  Can this be changed too?
  • Hi

To  change drop down menu field color  ,  Find Custom Css Filed and add the below css rule  into it .

.navbar .navbar-nav > .open > a,
    .navbar .navbar-nav > .open > a:hover,
    .navbar .navbar-nav > .open > a:focus {
    background-color: #52899E;
    color: #FFFFFF;
    }

Thanks 
    Akhilesh
  • Hi 

Did your issue resolve ?

Can I close ticket ?

Thanks