breadcrumb in woocommerce shop

Hello, sorry for my english. I have a problem with bread-crumbs in woocommerce shop.image
131.jpg

Comments

• How i make fix it?
  • Hi, @xle6okot

Thanks for contacting us!

It's needs to do code customization in two files. One of the file needs a replacement in the core theme file. It would be better if you share us your admin details to changes to your theme because if incase you did any mistake then it cause to stop the site. So either please you can share your site admin details at my email address ( [email protected] ) or let me know if want to share that customization code.

Thanks
  • Hi

I did the changes in core theme file at path /function/breadcrumbs/breadcrumbs.php, if needed to check what changes I did you can check in this LINK CODE.

The second change I have been done in the index-banner.php file which is present in our theme folder. To prevent the loose of change done in the file index-banner.php you can copy the index-banner.php file to the child theme folder. If needed to check what changes I did you can check in this LINK CODE.

Let me know if you have any confusion!

Thanks
    Amit
  • There is one problem, in /product-category/webriti-category/ bread crumb "Shop" is not link, on the product page "Shop" - link to shop.
  • And how hide title categoryimage
    123.jpg
  • Hi

I have updated in your theme's core file at path /function/breadcrumbs/breadcrumbs.php if needed to check what changes I did you can check in this LINK CODE.

The second update in customizer setting at path Appearance->Customize->Header settings->Custom CSS, if needed to check the changes what I did you can check in this LINK CODE.

Thanks
  • Five stars. Thx from Russia :)
  • Glad to know!

You can rate us with your kind review HERE

Thanks for contacting us :)
This discussion has been closed.