Too complicated - problems to be refunded

Good day,

I paid for the Appointment Theme the 28th march of 2019. It is said to be "Easy Set Up" but it was not at all for me. So I asked to be reimbursed per email two days later and I had an answer from Mister Akhlesh directly. I sent three more emails since then and I do not have any more answers.

Mister Aklhesh, please, answer me.

Comments

• Hello
    Sorry for your inconvenience.
    From which email id did you send email us.
    Pls more clear about your issue.
    If you have theme installation related query.
    Kindly read our help docs link.
    https://help.webriti.com/common-docs/tutorials/how-to-upgrade-pro-theme-from-lite/

Feel free for further assistance.

Thanks
    Akhilesh
  • Hello,

I used the same email that my webriti account. As I explain, I thougt the templates would be easy to set up as it is said in the document and it was so complicated. Maybe, it is because I am not expert and I thougt that "Easy set up" would mean even me would be able to do it.

Do you accept to reimburse me or should I open a problem with Paypal ?

Regards,

Nicolas
  • Hello
    Our theme is easy to set up pls read theme help docs link.

And let us know step by step on which section are  getting problem.
    If we are unable to resolve your query sure we will refund you.

Thanks
    AKhilesh
  • Hello,

I already told you. I sent you an email just two days after buying it, you answered onCe then you did not answer my next 3 emails.

If you were really interested in resolve my query, what did you not answer ?

I am not going to recommend you, on the contraty, if Webriti treats customers this way.

Refund me now
  • Hello
    Dear I don't know why its happening but  approx one week ago  I  got two or three delivery failed message. It may be its you.
    If you agree  kindly give us a change to fix your issue.

Thanks
    AKhilesh
  • Hello,

Is it possible to be refunded ?

Thanks

• Hello,

Can I be contacted by the admin department ?

Thanks
  • Refunded
This discussion has been closed.