Additional Text Block

I have our services shown on the Home Page but would like to add a further block of text above this section. (Below the slider, but above the services section). Currently I  have used the services header for this text but this also shows on the Services Page which I don't want, so need the separate section for this.

Comments

• Hello
    Thanks for contacting us.
    To do so, you need to create a child theme, For creating a child theme refers this link .
    Ignore if you have already created child theme. After it  Create a new file in the child theme with name  index-service.php  and edit it, then paste the code in it from https://pastebin.com/in336nhm

Open the file and find the below line of code on line no 102 .

<p><?php echo "Enter your service description enter your service description "; ?></p>

Change text Enter your service description enter your service description 
    As your need.

Save changes and activate your child theme..
    Let me know for further assistance.

Thanks 
    Akhilesh
  • edited March 29
    Hi, 
    Thank you for your input. 

It has worked for the text but currently still has the header repeated to the service page, is it possible for this to be removed on the services page but kept on the Home Page?

Also since adding the code it has added a further icon into the first service box so has changed the layout. See attached.The larger 'Bell' image should not be there, only the little bell should be there.
    Error1.png
  • Hello
    Yes we can remove title from the service page. 
    Undo the changes you have made, Add the below css code  inside Additional css box  to remove title  and description from service page.
    Go to Customizer  >> Find the additional css box. 

.page-template-service-template .section-title {
        display: none ! important;
    }

Let me know for further assistance. 

Thanks
    AKhilesh

• Hi, 

Thanks for the update. 

I have removed the previous code and then added the above code to the additional CSS box which has removed the title and the text from the service which is great. 

One thing I have noticed though is that on the homepage the service boxes are set to 3 columns, which works on the home page. But on the Service page it is showing as 4 columns. Can this be set to 3 like the homepage?
  • edited April 2
    Hello
    Yes we can make 3 service on service template.
    Pls create separate ticket for this bz multiple  query in single thread create complexity to handle better support query. 
    Closing this ticket.

Thanks
    Akhilesh
This discussion has been closed.