5) How can I change the font used in blog posts (main body/paragraphs/material)? Using the "customiz

5) How can I change the font used in blog posts (main
body/paragraphs/material)? Using the "customize" results in all the fonts being messed up. I just want to increase the font size slightly and make it a much darker shade of gray.

Comments

• Hi, @siddkhar

Have you followed our help article about how to apply custom fonts to various sections of the theme? Do you want only to apply font change for the blog posts? 

Let me confirm it first!

Thanks
  • Thanks,
    But when I try to change it using this part of the customizr section, all the fonts of the website get messed up. I just want to modify the paragraph text by using css, to make it more dark, use a slightly larger font, and possibly use some other fonts. Can you please provide the code?

Also, for the title and crumbs on the blog page?
  • Hi, @siddkhar

Means want to apply changes for the selective section parts. For that, you need to go with the Easy Google Fonts plugin.

If you can't find the class for which to apply custom CSS, you can share the site URL. I will tell CSS classes on which you have to apply CSS.

Thanks

• URL: https://quality-pro.webriti.com/if-you-do-it-right-it-will-last-forever/#more-360

Text whose font needs to be modified: 

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consec tetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmodas temporo incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam.

Utinam quidem dicerent alium alio beatiorem i am ruinas videres. Non autem hoc igitur ne illud quidem. Age, inquies ista parva sunt.

• You can try the below custom CSS:

/*single post font styles*/
    .single-post article.post p{
    color: #2f4f4f;
    font-size: 20px;
    }
    /*single post font styles*/

Let me know did it work!

Thanks
  • thanks! Can you also send me the codes for the other parts like "single-post.article.title"? if you have it handy, so that I don't have to ask you for them later?
  • codes = just the shortforms. Also, can I use this same thing to change the font? e.g. to use calibri?

• By the way, the code works really well. Thanks :)

• Also, the website is live now, to check for changes: http://epilepsyparkinsons.com/
  • Hi, @siddkhar

Glad to help you!

It's nice to look your site. For more queries please create separate new discussion thread.

If you like our Theme & Support you can rate us: Here.

This discussion has been closed.