Change sidebar in 'Page with Right Sidebar'

edited December 2014 in Corpbiz
Hi,

I still want to use the template 'Page with Right Sidebar' on all my pages, but I would like to change what is displayed in the sidebar.How do I do this?

Thanks!

Comments

• edited December 2014
    Hi 

Are you want to change content of the sidebar ?

Let me more clear your issue and if possible then kindly share your website URL .

So that  we can understand your issue and guide you better. .

Thanks 
    Akhilesh
  • Hi

Any update here ?

Thanks 
  • If you go to this address: http://www.rdtaxincentiveaustralia.com.au/rd-tax-incentive-claim-preparation/

You will see the sidebar on the right of the screen and the photo etc that appears. This appears on every page. I would like to change this and remove the photo and add some different information. 

Where can I change this?

Thanks!

• Hi 

For this  go to Wordpress admin << appearance << Widget << And remove the Text  widget  from the sidebar area .. by dran and drop  .

And If you want to change photo and information  of this respective widget you can change this by clicking on the downarrow sign ..

See the attachment it will help you.

And Let me know for any  help.

Thanks 
    Akhilesh

sidebar.png
    1268 x 561 - 107K
  • Hi
    Did your issue resolve?

Thanks
  • sir my template spasalon pro is not working please slove my problen immedtialy iam sending you a link please check it and provide me solution http://www.ecowings.nl/wp-login.php
  • sir my template spasalon pro is not working please slove my problen immedtialy iam sending you a link please check it and provide me solution http://www.ecowings.nl/wp-login.php
  • Hi @ecowings 

I visit your website link and its showing below message 

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

====================================================

So kindly allow me permission and to view your site .

And Kindly create separate ticket for separate issues and also please be more specific about your issues , So that we can assist you better

Thanks

Akhilesh

• dear sir i think is working now but you changed  username and password for that so please give new username and password because its not open from old passwords 

• and sir one more issue is there when iam going to my website its shows old pro template without desing but i designed that tempate and uploaded it after but it is not showings please guid me accordinly
  • Hi @ecowings

It showing our default data .  

You can change default slide , For this GO TO WP Admin << Featured Slider Service Tab << Then click on add new service . A page open fill the required field , to add slider image find  set featured  image link and click on this .

For more reference  read documentation from  below link 

Thanks 
    Let me know for further assistance .

Thanks
    Akhilesh
  • dear sir ,
                      www.ecowings.nl/wp-login.php is not opening with old username and password so provide me the solution for that its not working please tell me the solutions
  • please provide me solution on urgent basis because iam not able to work on my website so provide me solution
  • Hi dear @ecowings

We are always here for your help , but your issue not regarding to our theme . 

Its your server problem  so contact to the regarding team for resolving your issue . And if you have any kind of problem regarding to our theme pls feel fee to ask here .

Thanks 
    Akhilesh

• @ecowings 

Always create separate ticket for separate issues more specifically when  it is related to other issue.

Also this is not the support related query regarding theme. May be you can use reset password utility

@akhilesh never answer different subject query in some one else thread.

Thanks
    Priyanshu
This discussion has been closed.