How to show only one project category per page

HI there,

Is it possible to show only one project category per page? For example I have 3 categories but I would like to show only one on each page.

Comments

• Hello
    Thanks for contacting to us.
    For this go to appearance  >> menu >> Click on Portfolio Category  and category to menu list.
    The page will show respective category item.More help see the below snapshot.

Let me know for further assistance. 

Thanks
    Akhilesh

• Hi @akhilesh thanks for getting back to me straight away. My view does not show my project categories like your screen shot provided? I sent you a screen shot of what I can see. I have 3 created categories in my project section. 
    Screen Shot 2019-03-14 at 7.12.05 AM.png
  • Hello
    You did not select Project Category option form screen option.
    Kindly select and then add menu from  Project Category option .
    See the snapshot http://prntscr.com/mxssbr
    Hope I made my point clear.

Thanks
    Akhilesh
  • Thank you that worked. Now is there a way again to fix the layout as all the boxes have shifted all over the pages. See screen shot. 
    Screen Shot 2019-03-14 at 11.16.02 AM.png
  • Sorry ignore the above I was able to fix this...once I fixed the projects to feature each category on one page, now one of my 'projects' under 'SOLUTIONS FOR TOUR OPERATOR' will only display 6 projects when there are 9 in the category? 

• Also is there a way to remove the text on the top left corner 'Project Categories' that doesn't look correct
    Screen Shot 2019-03-14 at 11.28.07 AM.png
  • Hello
    To show 4 columns layout  on Portfolio Project category  page.
    Go to Customizing ▸ Template settings
    Project Archive page setting >> Select column layout.

Thanks 
  • edited March 15
    Hello
    To remove text Project Categories

Follow the given below instruction.
    To do so, you need to create a child theme, For creating a child theme refers this link .
    Ignore if you have already created child theme. After it  Create a new file in the child theme with name  taxonomy-portfolio_categories.php  and edit it, then paste the code in it from https://pastebin.com/d6iMD2KA
    Save changes and activate your child theme.
    Let me know for further assistance.

Thanks 
    Akhilesh
  • Thank you Akhilesh this worked! I'm still having the issue however that it will not display all my projects under one category. There are 9 projects and it will only display 6? See screen shot attached
    Screen Shot 2019-03-15 at 7.40.04 AM.png
  • Hello @tammiequast

I have checked our code we did not restrict post showing on project category page.
    Pls Check your Settings >> Reading >> Check show blog post at most. 
    And set it to 10 . 
    See the snapshot http://prntscr.com/my9why

Thanks
    Akhilesh
  • That fixed it! Thanks again, should be able to go live now :)
  • HI
    Glade to know that its work for you . 
    If you  like our theme and support pls give rate us here .

Look forward see  you again at webriti
    Thanks 
    AKhilesh
This discussion has been closed.