4. service section in first line

Hello,

is there a way to arange a fourth service section in the first line; Currently the fourth section is a little bit lost and lonley in the second line an easy to overlook;

Comments

4. Service Section in first line.jpg
  • Hello
    Thanks for contacting us.
    To do so, you need to create a child theme, For creating a child theme refers this link .
    Ignore if you have already created child theme. After it  Create a new file in the child theme with name  index-service.php  and edit it, then paste the code in it from https://pastebin.com/5zjWev99
    Save changes and activate your child theme.

Let me know for further assistance.

Thanks 
    Akhilesh
  • Good Morning,

thank you for the the amzing pice of code you provided instantly;

I'm sorry to say that Orbisius Theme Editor got a hard time to save the content to the index-service.php file;

Creating the new file works fine but after inserting the code (this particulary code) the save funktion just went into a

a endless loop for somethink like 3 minutes; After that time saving was completed with an error code behind the file name;

The modification left the side in a kind of strange look;

I left the sinde online so that you may wanne have a look at it;

Best regards

Oliver
  • Hello
    If you  have trouble for edit the file.
    You can use below plugin for editing file.

Let me know for further assistance. 

Thanks
    Akhilesh

• Hello,

the theme-editorn can not be installed; At least at my wordpress Installation, Anyway I the Orbisius Editor in the child theme generator finally managed to get the job down;

But I'm sorry to say that the layout changed in an not desired way;

Please have a look at

betriebssicher.com

and you will see what I mean;

Futhermore there are two or three minor thinks I still like to adjust on the page (Titel size H1 to H4), photo size, thumbnail preview on Google search, etc.) so you may one think about a additional service Charge to help me out on those issues since I don't feel it is right to recieve all the help under a "free customer Support" flag;

I could provide you with my management credentials so that you can have a closer look at the issue;

Best regards

Oliver

• Hello,

I had a closer look at the child and the parent theme and found out that the parten theme got much more files with additional functions implemented than the greatet child theme;
    Please have a look at the provided screen shots fpr more details

Could that be the reasson for the child theme not to work/show in the desired way;

I'm sorry to say that I can still not get the fourth service section up to the first line.

I would highly appreciate your help with this issue

Best regards;

imageimage
    Parent Theme.jpg
    Child Theme.jpg
  • Hello
    Send me your  admin detail at my email address 

So that we can check whats going wrong with your end. 

Thanks
    Akhilesh
  • Issue resolve via email.
    Closing this ticket.
    Thanks
This discussion has been closed.