Refund Request

Hi, i would like a refund as the theme does not fit my needs. I just purchased it today, and realized it's not suitable for the type of pages I would like to create and I'm not technical enough to create child themes etc. Appreciate having a refund :) 

Comments

• Hi, @tammiequast

Can you tell us your requirements what additional you want while creating the pages? For about child theme it does not need you to be technical. Child theme created just via a single button click. About child theme please refer to this LINK

Let me know more about your confusions!

For theme configuration, please refer our Help Documents.

Thanks
  • Thank you @Imraz I think I figured out how to do a few modifications. Do I just make edits in the child theme directly and they will update the main theme? I would like to change the background color to blue and the font white, I tried to paste the CSS code in the additional CSS box but nothing happened. Also when I previewed my site the buttons and clickable links would revert to orange? 
  • Can you share the screenshot of the section for which you want to change the background color as well as white fonts to apply over it? Better if you even share us your site URL.
  • See attached screen shots, I'm not sure if you will be able to access the page or not? http://web.reslynx.com/wp-admin/customize.php?theme=busiprof-pro-child ;
    Screen Shot 2019-03-05 at 7.37.15 AM.png
  • Here is a screen shot of the orange in preview mode.
    Screen Shot 2019-03-05 at 7.53.19 AM.png
  • In the screenshot, its the service section.

Try to change the service background color and all its text (header, paragraph), you can set to any, just use the below custom CSS to paste in the theme's custom CSS box:

/*service section*/
    section.service .service-icon{
    color: #ee591f !important;
    }
    section.service .entry-header h4{
    color: #8e3f3f;
    }
    section.service .entry-content p{
    color: #696ec1;
    }
     .service .post {
        background-color: #abbfd2;
    }
    /*service section*/

Let me know if any confusion!

Thanks
  • Thank you will try this. Do you have any idea where and why its reverting to orange? I checked the predefined colors and they seem correct. I only see the orange in the full preview window. 
  • Maybe coz you are applying some incorrect custom CSS that cause to a change color somewhere.
  • I don't have any custom CSS anywhere else?
  • See screen shots in editing mode and then preview.
    Screen Shot 2019-03-05 at 9.47.24 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-03-05 at 7.53.19 AM.png
  • Also this is not available on the BusiProf Pro theme 'Head to Customize Section: Dashboard (wp-admin) >> Appearance >> customize >>header settings >> custom CSS (Custom CSS Editor)'
  • Ignore the above I was able to change the box colors. Just really stuck with where the orange is coming from - - please help!
  • edited March 6

I have checked but nowhere I can see orange color ( Screenshot ). Clear the browser cache memory and then reload your page again to check. Also, keep deactivating if any cache plugin installed till up to your site not get completely configured.

Let me know after it!

Thanks
  • Thank you @imraz I deactivated and reactivated the theme and its working now in preview mode for me. Thank you for your help!! 
  • Hopefully my last message...I'm having trouble lining up the projects page on my site http://web.reslynx.com/ I have 9 'projects' and they're all over the page. I tried to customize in the project page settings using the option column 3 layout. I would also like to keep the boxes the same size like I did for the service section. Do you have CSS code for this? Appreciate all your help!!
  • Please add this custom CSS in theme's custom CSS box:

/*portfoliio section*/
    .main-portfolio-section .col-md-3:nth-child(4n+1) {
        clear: none;
    }
    /*portfoliio section*/

Let me know did it work!
  • Thank you!! it worked to put them 4 by 4 but leaves one hanging at the bottom, is it possible to do it 3 by 3 and have the boxes all the same size, even though there is less text in some? 
  • For this, you need to edit in a file. You have to edit a minute change in index-project.php file.

Just edit in the same way to follow as shown in this screenshot: http://prntscr.com/mu2c3n

* To make remain this change exist even after theme update, you can place this changed file copy to the child theme folder.

Let me know if any confusion & it would be easy if you create a new discussion thread for your next new any query.

Thanks

• Hi @imraz I tried to update the minute change as recommended from 3 to 4 in the screen shot but it still has not worked, it made it worse - I put it back to 3 in the meantime
  • edited March 8
    Hi, @tammiequast

I missed to tell you one more step have to do after changing value 3 to 4 in index-project.php file.

You also need to delete a set of the code line. Just do refer this screenshot: http://prntscr.com/muy72x

Otherwise, you can follow another way if you feel hard to do in the above method. Just create a child theme, and in the child theme folder place THIS file & activate the child theme. ( To navigate theme/WordPress files you can use File Manager plugin )

After following one of the above methods, paste THIS custom CSS in your theme's custom CSS box.

Let me know if any confusion. Follow simple above steps carefully or if want you can share your admin login details to add this change at our end. ( Email Address: [email protected] )

Thanks