Header image not showing

Hi there, please help!

How do I get my header image to show in wallstreet pro?

I have installed it under Customizing Header Image. It is 1600 px. wide but it is not showing up.

My site is bilingual. Do I need to load two separate images and where do I find the settings if this is the case?

Comments

• ... Actually, now it is showing on all pages except the Home page, which is the only place I want it.
  • edited February 19
    HI
    Thanks for contacting to us.
    Home page having slider instead of  header image. 
    If you want header image in place of slider on home page,  like other pages pls confirm us. 

Thanks
    Akhilesh
  • Hi Akhilesh and thank you for your response.
    I had the slider at first but it did not slide well from the last to the first slide, so I thought a header image might fix it.
    Is there a solution for sliders that jump from the last to the first instead of slide?
    Thank you for your kind assistance.
    Hélène
  • edited February 19
    Hi again,

I have been working on it some more and now I find that even though I crop and resize images to 1200 X 500 pixels, they all appear uneven on the slider. Any idea why this is happening?

Also, the double titles are proving to be a problem: if I want to eliminate the one that shows as listed on the wp-admin page, there is no way to quickly identify which slider is which without going into the page.

Thanks for your help... I am getting really frustrated with this and am considering looking for an easier theme to handle.

• Hello
    If possible share your website URL.
    So that we can assist you better. 

Thanks
    Akhilesh
  • Hi Akhilesh,

Thanks for your reply, but I am happy to report that I solved my problem after doing more research and finding a post where it was suggested that images be resized. Using Photoshop, I resized all photos to 1600 X 750.

It would be useful if Webriti put that type of information within easy reach - like maybe on a "read me for image specs" page that could come with the download or something.

Thanks again for your reply. Now I am off to troubleshoot the PayPal widget...

Hélène
  • Hello

Thanks your suggestion.  Will discussed it with our team.

Thanks
    Alhilesh
This discussion has been closed.