Regular page as homepage

Hi all!

I'm currently working on this site:

I'd like to have a regular page such as the "Team 12" "Voor wie" "Hoe werkt het" pages as my homepage, with a custom slider at the top. If i set the settings > read > homepage option to a custom page with a slider it shows it as a blog post. I can't find any settings within the theme options that achieves this.

Help is much appreciated!

Comments

• Hi
    Thanks for purchasing our theme .
    If you want to show static page as home.
    For this
    Kindly go to Setting >> Reading > >Your home page display >> Select Static front page option.
    And assing custom page to Homepage.

Let me know for any confusion.

Thanks
    Akhilesh
  • Hi!

Thanks for your response!
    However like i said, whenever i use that option either it shows it as a blog post (which I don't want) or it shows nothing at all (screenshot attached) And there's definitely text in the other pages.

Thanks!
    Screenshot_1.png
  • Hello
    For this follow the given below instruction.

To do so, you need to create a child theme, For creating a child theme refers this link .
    Ignore if you have already created child theme. After it  Create a new file in the child theme with name  front-page.php and edit it, then paste the code in it from  https://pastebin.com/rXKa9BHY
    Save changes and activate your child theme.

Let me know for further assistance.

Thanks 
    Akhilesh
  • Thanks for your response! 
    I've tried it but as you can see on: https://www.team-12.nl/ or in the attached screenshot;
    It stills shows the page as a blog post
    Anything else i could try?
    Screenshot_2.png
  • Hello
    Sorry for your inconvenience.
    Its working well at our end. If possible send me your admin detail at my email address

So that we can check whats going wrong with your end. 

Thanks
    Akhlesh
  • I've just send you the details
  • edited February 20
    Issue resolve via email.

Thanks
    Akhilesh
This discussion has been closed.