Services & other elements that worked in the basic version don't work in Pro

I have tried uploading the theme twice and still, even though the settings are all the same, the services, contact callout etc don't work.  Please suggest how to resolve this

Comments

• Hi 

Thank you for contacting Webriti Support! My name is Akhilesh  and I'll be more than happy to help you today.  We appreciate you being patient with us.

Lets take step by step process.

To manage service section refer below link. 

Let me know further assistance.

Thanks
    Akhilesh

• Thanks, I have done this already.  The customisation buttons have no effect on the home page so I cannot add the services, callout or any other item that emulates your example front page.
  • Hi 
    Let me know which version of theme are using.

PLS confirm us so that we can assist you better.
    Our theme latest version  is Version: 2.4.3
    If you are using older version of theme PLS update theme with latest version.
    To update theme refer below link.

Thanks
    Akhilesh
  • The theme is 2.4.3 so I don't think that is the problem.
  • Hello
    Sorry for your inconvenience.
    Our theme working fine at our end, Let me know are you using any plugin.
    If yes kindly deactivate all plugin one by one and check your issue resolve or not. 
    Bz it may be any plugin conflict with the theme. If still does not resolve your issue send me your admin detail at my email address

So that we can  check what's going wrong with your end.

Thanks
    Akhilesh
  • Thanks, I have turned off all of the plug-ins and the services etc did not appear so there is another issue.
  • Hi @ugotbryan
    Its working fine dear at our side.
    If  possible send me your admin detail at my email address.

Thanks
    Akhilesh
  • We found the issue, the page attributes needed to be changed from 'Default template' to 'Custom homepage'
This discussion has been closed.