font awesome icons not showing after update today

I updated both the busiprof theme and the font awesome plugin today, but now the icons are replaced with boxes with a few letters in them. There are still a few icons that show, but they are the ones that came with the theme. The icons I had to add from the font awesome site no longer show, even though they worked fine minutes before the update. If I switch to svg mode for the font awesome, then all the icons show but they are so small that I can't make out what they are. With the webfont method, they are the right size but only 3 of them show up.

Comments

• Hi, @rowantree44

However, for the current version, we have not released any update of font awesome. It's great if you have done and all the icons work nicely for the SVG mode. For the small icons to make it appear bigger, you can share your site URL.

Thanks
  • My site is www.fechnernutrition.com and the icons are on the front page. Please let me know how I can make them bigger. Thanks!
  • Add the below custom CSS in your theme's custom CSS box:

/*font icon size*/
    i{
    font-size: 70px !important;
    }
    /*font icon size*/

Let me know did it work!

Thanks
  • Hello,

I entered the code into the custom css box, but it did not change anything. I am supposed to enter it exactly as quoted above, correct?
  • Please replace the above with this below custom CSS:

/*font icon size*/
    svg{
     font-size: 70px !important;
    }
    /*font icon size*/
  • It works! Thanks so much!

Rebekah
  • Glad to hear that!!

If you like our Theme & Support you can rate us with your kind review HERE

This discussion has been closed.