struggling with a few tasks

1. Home Page. Can you tell me how to change the colour of the tab buttons
  2. Meet the team. I have tried to change the back ground colour using CSS .team-bg {    background-color:#1B3664; but this has not worked. Please can you advise.
  3. Slider images I have tried to change the slider images size 1800x 500 jpeg but they keep showing as small images unsure if that size is correct, can you please advise.
  4. I have the site in maintenance mode at the moment let me know if you need me to take off so you can take a look.
Much apperciated

Comments

• edited January 5
    Hi, @douglas1979

Thanks for contacting us!

Never bundle up the multiple queries in a single discussion thread. For your every query/issue please create a separate new discussion thread.

1) Could you share us a screenshot to tell for what tab buttons you are talking about?

2) Try to paste the below custom CSS in the theme's custom CSS box to change the bg color of team section:

/*team bg color*/
    .team-bg { background-color: #56626f !important; }
    /*team bg color*/

3) While uploading the slider image be sure to select the Full-Size option for that image. http://prntscr.com/m3bm8s

Let me know again, please!

Thanks
  • Here are the tab buttons on the screen shot. The background colour on meet the team worked thank you. I will just try slider full size now.
    Screenshot 2019-01-05 at 10.48.19.png
  • Yes, I need to check your site, please for a while remove the site from maintenance mode.
  • Ok you should be able to see it now, slider worked thank you
  • edited January 5
    Try the below custom CSS:

/*text color and bg color for active tabs*/
    .navbar-default .navbar-nav > .active > a, .navbar .navbar-nav > .active > a{
    background-color: #343c65 !important;
    color: #516896 !important;
    }
    /*text color and bg color for active tabs*/

/*text color for non-active tabs*/
    .navbar-default .navbar-nav > li > a {
    color: #7681a2 !important;
    }
    /*text color for non-active tabs*/

/*color when move cursor over the tab*/
    .navbar .navbar-nav > li > a:hover{
        background-color: #9e987a !important;