changing the padding or margins around each item I add to the sidebar widget?

I am wondering if I can make each item listed in the sidebar line up closer together, so there is not an inch or 2 between each one I would like them to be closer together. My site is dammwebsite.ca the sidebar is on all the pages except the front homepage. Sorry to bother you again I think this should be the last time I need help almost got it the way I want it.
Thank You
Greg
SharpIdeas

Comments

• edited January 4

Hi 

Thank you for contacting Webriti Support! My name is Akhilesh  and I'll be more than happy to help you today.  We appreciate you being patient with us.

To closer item listed in sidebar.

Add the below css code inside the Additional css box . 

.sidebar .widget ul li 

padding: 1px 0; }

Let me know for further assistance.

Thanks

Akhilesh

• Hi, I cannot get the items in the sidebar to line up closer together? If you look at the" about the damm website" page of my site at www.dammwebsite.ca you notice that the sidebar has a lot of space in between each item added to the sidebar I would like to bring them much closer together so they don't take up so much page length.
    Thanks
    Greg
    Sharpideas
  • Sorry I forgot to say I have added the above code you suggested but it did not seem to put them closer together.
    Greg
  • edited January 11
    Hi 
    Sorry for delay reply. 
    I am out of my working place, that's why I am unable to reply you. Now I come back. 
    To reduce length of the overall sidebar , add the below css code inside the Additional css box. 

.sidebar .widget {
        margin: 0 0 5px;
        padding: 0 0 10px 5px;
    }

Let me know for further assistance.
    Thanks 
    Akhilesh

• Hi, Akhilesh
    Thanks it worked great.
  • HI
    Glade to know that its work for you . 
    If you  like our theme and support pls give rate us here .

Look forward see  you again at webriti
    Thanks 
    AKhilesh
This discussion has been closed.