Projects - section row size

Hi,

I'd like to increase the size of the section frame. How can I change the present row feature ?

I need the images of each project to be of the same size as in the Services section.

My website:

Greetings,

François

Comments

• Hi 
    Thanks for contacting to us.
    For same height project size image. Pls upload required same height size image.
    We can not fix the height of the image size bz it will effect on the responsiveness feature of the website.

Let me know for further assistance.

Thanks 
    Akhilesh

• Hi,

I don't understand. I've uploaded and published now the images of the project section, with the same size than
    the images of the services section. But, on the contrary, they appear even smaller now.

It's a pity that I can't customize the size.

What is the size required for this section of the theme?  The correct image feature to fit into the frame as it appears in
    the theme presentation?  https://webriti.com/quality/

Thanks
    François
  • They have not even the same proportion in the web, tablet or phone modes. That's odd.
  • "But, on the contrary, they appear even smaller now":  correction, they are shown with the same size that before.
  • Hi 
    To increase project section image height.
    For this  add the below css code inside the custom css box. Go To Appearance >> Customizer>> Header setting >>custom css box. 

.portfolio .post {
        HEIGHT: 250PX;
    }
    .portfolio .post img {
    }

Change height value as your need.
    Let me know for further assistance.

Thanks 
    Akhilesh
  • Hi Akhilesh,

Thanks ! it works

To enlarge a bit the image, keeping the actual height at 250px,
    can I add another ccs code? like:

.portfolio .post {
        WIDTH: 320PX;
    }
    .portfolio .post img {
        WIDTH: 320PX;
    }

Tks,
    François
  • Hum, this added code try is not good. So, I'm expecting your expert advice
  • HI 
    I have checked your project section image and now height is increased.
    See the snapshot http://prntscr.com/lyvarz
    Let me what issue are you facing with above code. 

Thanks 
    AKhilesh
  • Hi AKhilesh,

Actually, I have made a mistake with my English.

I meant length, not width. Sorry.

I'd like to have the length increased for those images. Like in the Services section. The length has to be a bit bigger than the height.

Thanks
    François
  • Hi Akhilesh,

Could you reply to the above comment please ?

Thanks

François
  • edited December 2018
    HI 
    Still we have confusion.
    Pls confirm us  are you want to chnage width of the image or height.
    Bz The previous code (below line also mention) I have provided you. chnaged  your project image height.
    .portfolio .post {
    }
    .portfolio .post img {
    }

If you want to change  width , let me know .
    So that we can assist you better.
    Thanks
    AKhilesh

• Hello,

I wanted to have, on all modes, these images with the same appearance than in the services section (as per the website mode):  same global size (frame) with the same proportion : width longer than the height.

It"s better, besides not perfect, now after I increased the height as per your instruction.

But I still don't understand why with the website mode, the services images are smaller than in the projects banner, same thing with the smartphone mode, on the contrary of the tablet mode.

Anyway, my main issue is with the responsiveness of the smartphone mode. The more I increase the height of the images, the more the titles are disappearing of the banner.  

With "Some Achievements" the first and final letters are exceeding the frame.
    A part of the sub-titles under the images are barely or not visibles (some are out of the frame).

Hope this explanation is clear enough

Thanks
    François

• HI 
    Now check portfolio title in mobile device its showing.
    Kindly check and tell me .
    Thanks 
    AKhilesh

• Hi,

Jolly good, it works :-) Thanks !

François

This discussion has been closed.