Menu is not fully functioning on mobile device

Title says ist all - more or less...

When i visit my site on a mobile device and i cant get to a secondary menu item.

example:
Home
About us
-Team (secondary menu item)
-Location (secondary menu item)
Booking

I wont even see "team" an "location" all i can see is "home/about us/booking", when i tap "about us" the about us page opens but the menu does not reveal that there are more menu items like i would expect from a dropdown menu

Comments

• edited December 2018
    by the way a breadcrumb menu with the child category/pages would be fine for the beginning

And this is no option:
  • Hi 

Thank you for contacting Webriti Support! My name is Akhilesh  and I'll be more than happy to help you today.  We appreciate you being patient with us.

I found a small bug in the bootstrap menu if we click on the sub menu than the parent link is loaded.

A Quick fix to this problem is to remove about us page menu and create new menu by the name About us and add "#" as a link value. Now add this as a menu and place all the sub menus accordingly. Now save the setting and edit the newly added products menu and remove the "#" value. 

This will create parent menu without link. Now you will be able to access sub menus.

Thanks
    AKhilesh
  • Hi,

thank your for your answer but this was not the solution I was looking for. As you can see in the picture (link above) i said that this is no option because it would be an unnatural behavior on desktop devices not to be able to click a menu button.

On other wp themes the parent menu drops down on the fist tap and opens the parent link on the second tap.
    This is what i want.

How is that accomplished?
    A solution on how to edit the php file is appreciated.

Rg
  • Hello,
    same problem here. Is there already a solution?
    Being not able to reach the 'lower' menues is very annoying.
    Thanx.