Edit contact form

How can I change the name in the contact form, for example message, send message?

Another question:
Where, How can I mutate where the email is sent?

Comments

• Hi 

Thank you for contacting Webriti Support! My name is Akhilesh  and I'll be more than happy to help you today.  We appreciate you being patient with us.

To set recipient email address refer this link.

Let me know for any confusion.

Thanks

Akhilesh

• Okay, thanks.

Another question:

How can I change the caption of the button (Send Message)?
    And message,
    where to write down the email
  • Hi
    To change  Send Message  and Message  text box text  for this follow the given below  instruction . 
    To do so, you need to create a child theme, For creating a child theme refers this link .

Ignore if you have already created child theme .After it  Create a new file in the child theme with name  contact.php  and edit it, then paste the code in it from https://pastebin.com/KLGi8BPu

Then again open and edit the contact.php file  of child theme . 
    Find the below line of code on line no 51  and 54 respectively  and change  Send Message and Message text as your need . 
    <textarea placeholder="<?php _e('Message','appointment'); ?>" name="user_massage" id="user_massage" class="contact-form-control-textarea" rows="7"></textarea>

<button class="blogdetail-btn" id="contact_submit" name="contact_submit" type="submit"><?php _e('Send Message', 'appointment'); ?></button>

Save changes and activate your child theme.

Let me know for further assistance .

Thanks 
    AKhilesh
  • Thanks a lot, it works.

I'm sorry to ask another question:

Where can I change "Thank you your information has been sent." When the message was sent?
  • Hi 
    To change   text  for this find the below line of code on  line no 32 . 

<strong><?php _e('Thank you','appointment');?></strong> <?php _e('Your information has been sent.','appointment');?>

And change text  as your need which I was made red  . 

Thanks 
    Akhilesh
  • Great works.

I've got one more question:

I would like to make another wiser option, now it has:
    Name, e-mail, message

I would like:
    Name, Subject, Email, Message
  • edited December 2018
    Hi @goenki

Thanks for asking next query , but never bundle multiple  query in single thread bz it create complexity to handle better support query . 
    Open new ticket for your last query.
    Closing this thread look forward see you again at webriti.

Thanks 
    Akhilesh
This discussion has been closed.