"All projects" page is empty until click "Show all"

Hello.
I read the Help Documents but slill can't solve my problem. 
I have 14 projects. And made few more portfolio categories in additional to show all.
They are visible on the main page (screen1), but when I click on "All projects" button I see no projects on the page just categories tags (screen2). Only after click on one of the categories the projects will show(screen3). All of them, no matter which category I choose (screen4).
In demo this page opens with all projects visible and categories tags only shows needed projects.
How can I do like this? We need to launch the site at monday and it's the last and biggest problem right now.
screen1.png
screen2.png
screen3.png
screen4.png

Comments

• Hello
    Thanks for contacting us.
    To do so, you need to create a child theme, For creating a child theme refers this link
    Ignore if you have already created child theme .After it  Create a new file in the child theme with name  content-portfolio.php  and edit it, then paste the code in it from 
    Save changes and activate your child theme.

Let me know for any confusion .

Thanks 
    Akhilesh
  • It doesn't work and really became worst.
    The projects still don't show but now I can't even chose "Show all". Only the first project appears.

I even deleted all other portfolio categories. And I still need to click "Show all".
    The categories tags don't work at all
  • HI 
    Its working well at our end.
    IF possible share your website admin detail at my email address 

So that we can check whats going wrong with your end .

Thanks 
    AKhilesh
  • Sent you the website admin detail