First level menu can't open at mobile device

Hello,

I have find a problem, If the first level manu have second or third level menu, I can open the first level menu on computer, but can't open it on mobile device.

For example:
my website: www.the-machining.com, I can open "about us" page at my computer, but can't open it on my mobile, pls see attached picture.

Pls let me know how to solve this problem, Thanks,
Mike

20181120134345.png

Comments

•  

Please use the custom link for creating About and custom link About should have # (hash) as a link SCREENSHOT

Like the above procedure, you can create the custom menu of all parent menus.

Let me know did it work.

Thanks

• Hello Prajapati,

Thanks for your reply, but i think you misunderstood my meaning.

My problem is : when i browse my website with my mobile phone, when i click the parent menu, it can't jump to the page, but just show the second level menu.

but when i use computer, everything is ok.

Please see attached picture.

You told me  use custom link to creat menu, and have # on the link, I do it, but can't solve my problem.

Thanks,
    Mike

computer mode.png
    mobile.png
  • Hi mikelaoma

We have fixed the submenu open issue in mobile so please update the theme package with the latest version.

Follow the help article to update the theme package  https://help.webriti.com/common-docs/tutorials/how-to-update-pro-theme-package/

Let me know did it work.

Thanks 

• Hi mikelaoma

Did your issue resolve?

If you allow can we close this ticket.

Thanks