Problem with About Us template

edited October 2018 in Busiprof
why does this whole thing of text disappear when i set the Team section off, only Client Logo section left?
please check it at the link:
http://www.linlead.com/about/

Comments

• Thanks for pointing that out! I marked that and we’re going to fix it in the next release.

Till up to overcome this issue just create a child theme, ignore if already created. Create a new file in the child theme with name aboutus.php and edit it, then paste the code in it from https://pastebin.com/raw/XvCeGAMm

Let me know did it work!

Thanks
  • it works, thanks very much. and I wonder if you can include the testimonials section (optional or not, are ok) into the about us template? then I can use it to create another type of service page?

thanks

Steven
  • currently, I have to have this kind of service page at the below link:
    but a little bit identical to what we have on the current hompage display. so when we want to have a page containing, basically pure text to explain the details of services, we have to create new page(s), but current template doesn't support to create new page(s) with testimonials and/or client logo sections, which are much more appealing to visitor.
    what will you say?
    I think we need some template to create this kind of page(s), or shall we make the testimonials and client logo section to be widget things?

actually , your team are very good, better than I thought, but I have to make this kind of request,
    can I make some donate to show my appreciation for what you have done and you will do?

thanks

Steven
  • you may kindly respond to me tomorrow morning, thanks, have a good evening there. Steven
  • edited October 2018
    Hi, would you please Kindly respond to this, @imraz @prajapati

• hello, can someone follow up here? thanks.
  • Hi, @steven_lidi

Sorry for the delay! Yesterday was a holiday.

To even include the Testimonial section on the same About Us Template, you further need to re-edit the newly created aboutus.php file in the child theme. So just edit the aboutus.php file in the child theme & just replace all the code inside it with https://pastebin.com/raw/cQSNZLBU

Now you will notice that the same settings for service template would also be implemented on about us template but only for the testimonial section.

Let me know did it work!

Thanks
  • ok, thanks very much for this further reply and sorry for the disturbance yesterday, I didn't know you were on holiday, hope you enjoyed it. I will try what you told me, to use the code given to replace what you gave me the other day.
  • tried and almost done, but short of Headline for Testimonials,
    when handle my request related to service template?
    see the attached for the codes I suggest.
    codes to Add.png
  • Hi steven_lidi

For this kindly create new snippets in code snippets plugin and paste the link https://pastebin.com/UxsQqNUm code in this snippets.

And add the below css code in Additional css box.

.page-template-aboutus .testi-nav {
        float: none;
        text-align: center;
    }

Let me know did it work for About us template.

Thanks
  • thanks for your kind support, I will do it as told, then respond later.
  • ok, its done big "thank-you" to you 2 guys, however,
    just wonder why there is a "space" following "aboutus " as below?
    .page-template-aboutus .testi-nav {
        float: none;
        text-align: center;
    }
    thanks anyway.

Steven
  • It just denotes there is a class after it inside that. It's syntax for CSS rules...

Glad to help you @steven_lidi :)

If you like our Theme & Support, you can rate us with your kind review: HERE

Thanks
  • sure, I must rate your theme 5 and rate your support 12 / 10.
  • Thank you for your really kind cooperation, I wish you all the best in advance on personal and business way of life!
This discussion has been closed.