Adding a button and service section

I wanted to add a single button right under the services description and title and was wondering how to do that. Also is it possible to add a second separate page?

Comments

• Hi 
    Thanks for contacting to us .
    See the snapshot and confirm us  Is it the right place where you want to add button . 
    Kindly confirm us so that we can assist you better .

Thanks 
    Akhilesh
  • Yes, that is the correct location. Also I meant to ask is it possible to have two services sections in different locations on the homepage
  • Hi 
    Never post multiple issue in single thread bz it  create complexity to handle better support query.
    I am working on  your adding button  query.
    Will reply  provide code soon .
    Pls create separate ticket for creating service section in different location 

Thanks 
    Akhilesh

• Actually, if I could just add a hyperlink that would be perfect for me. I will now make a separate post about the service section
  • edited October 2018
    Hello
    Thanks for contacting us.
    To do so, you need to create a child theme, For creating a child theme refers this link
    Ignore if you have already created child theme .After it  Create a new file in the child theme with name index-service.php  and edit it, then paste the code in it from https://pastebin.com/8MWK7H4Q

Save changes and activate your child theme.
    Step  2 
    Go To Appearance >> Customize >> header setting >> custom css box . 
    Add the below css code inside the custom css box . 

.service_btn {
        text-align: center;
    } 

Thanks 
    Akhilesh