create space on top header for social icons

Dear staff,

I added the Social Media Widget Plugin for the top header as recommended by your documentation. As the 2 pictures below show, I already have contact information on the top left AND top right header area. The social media icons go to another row once I add them.

As the pictures show, there is enough space for the already existing phone number and email to be moved around on the desktop view to hopefully make space for the social media icons. Is there a way to do this? Mobile view and tablet view are fine since all three would get their own separate line anyway.

Thank you.

before_social_icons.PNG
after_social_icons.PNG

Comments

• edited September 2018
    Hi 
    Thanks for contacting to us . 
    If possible share your website url ,so that we can take a look and assist you better . 

Thanks 
    Akhilesh

• Sure. It is adoraalliance.com. Thank you for looking into it. I was wondering if there is a way to move the existing top headers slightly to the left to make room for the social icons on the desktop view. If you have another solution in mind please share.

Thank you.
  • Hi 
    Thanks for sharing your website url . 
    I have seen your website header section  you did not add any social icon here . 
    Pls firstly add social icon and tell us , so that we can remove  space from header . 

Thanks 
    Akhilesh
  • Hello 
    To show email and social icon in same line add the below css code inside the 
    Appearance >> customzier>> Additional css box . 

aside#busiprof_info_header_widget-2 {
        display: inline-block ! important;
    }

Let me know for for further assistance . 

Thanks 
  • Works perfectly! Thank you so much @akhilesh. Please go ahead and close this ticket.
  • Hi digital wizards

Glad I was able to help. If you’re happy with our products and support, please leave us a kind review here:-https://wordpress.org/support/theme/busiprof/reviews/?filter=5

Please contact us if you need our help in the future with Theme. We will be more than happy to help.

Thanks
    A
This discussion has been closed.