Social icons on foot widget area

Hello,

I would like to insert social icons below one of customized html widget on foot area. Is it possible? 

Otherwise, when i put more than 4 widgets in this area the result doesn't look good. Can i group them?

Regards,

Comments

• Hi 

Kindly confirm did you want to show your social icon in your custom HTML widget or after/below the custom HTML widget.

Please have a look in the screenshot http://prntscr.com/krpfbn ;

if you want to show your social icon widget after the custom HTML widget then 

Go to in your widget section and drag and drop your widget after the custom HTML widget or 

if you want to show your social icon in Custom HTML widget then drag and drop your social icon widget in the footer and then go to in front end and get the HTML of your social icon widget by inspect element and then paste this in your Custom HTML widget.

Hope this will work for you.

Thanks
    A
  • Yes, your screenshot it's what i looking for, but the plugin you've recommend me is outdated. I've tried with another one and i was able to configure customized html code with no problems.

Thanks so much,
  • Hi sece43

Nice to know that the issue has been solved. If there are any further query regarding to our theme, then, please feel free to post them. 

Thanks.

This discussion has been closed.