Also where are the templates for the about us etc pages?

Hi, Where do i create a new page in the same template design builder as the home page.

Don't want everything on the homepage.

thanks

Comments

• Hello 
    Thanks for contacting to us . 
    To create about us page like our demo , You need to use about us page template . 
    Go to Pages >> Create  page and  select about us page template . 
    More  info see the snapshot http://prntscr.com/kpbjkf

Let me know for any confusion . 

Thanks 
    Akhilesh
  • Hello
    Did the above solution work for you ?

Thanks 
  • Hi, when i select About us as instructed it does not populate the page with anything, its blank?

When you sign up you talk about ============ Dummy Data ================

Download the dummy data xml file from this link. Note: This is not the theme package.
    Cant see an xml file, just lots of different files?Do I need dummy data>? Is this why about us is not working, if so which one of the files do i need?
  • Hi
    Share your about us page url .
    So that we check which section of about us page missing at your end .

Thanks
  • Hi 
    We have seen your about us page .
    Everything is perfect ,except one thing ,image on left side indicated inside the snapshot http://prntscr.com/kq1y6n. ;

If you want exactly same image as indicated in the above snapshot let me know . 

Thanks 
    Akhilesh
  • Hi

Thanks but I know how to use wordpress, i was expecting a TEMPLATE in a similar design to the homepage,
    if you don't offer any kind of editor or template pages other than just the homepage i would like to arrange a refund.

How do i go about that?

Thanks 
  • Hello 
    Your issue is regarding about us page template . 
    We provide you how can set about us template. 
    If you want additional section on about us page template . Like the home page . 
    Pls clear us which section of home page would you want to show on about us page . 
    Pls clear your need so that we can assist you better . 

Thanks 
    Akhilesh
  • I just want a refund your theme is not what was described, so please let me have a refund ASAP!
This discussion has been closed.