3 Team member

Hello,

we are using Busiprof Pro very successfully, but since our company just have 3 team-member we'd like to ask, if there is the possibility to show 3 team-member each row. Because now we have 2 people in the top and 1 in the buttom-row.
Is it possible to show 3 members in one row?

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,

Florian

Comments

• Hello
    Thanks for contacting to us .
    To do so, you need to create a child theme ,For creating child  theme refer this link .
    . Ignore if you have already created child theme .After it  Create a new file in the child theme with name  about.php  and edit it, then paste the code in it from https://pastebin.com/2QNMnyXL

Save changes and activate your child theme.

Thanks 
  • Hello,

thank you for your fast answer. But It didn't work. Here the steps that I just did:

1) I downloaded the Child Theme Creator
    2) I made a Child-Theme out of Busiprof Pro and activate it
    3) In the editor I createt a new File "about.php" and copied the pastbin
    4) I saved the changes
    5) It looks exactly like before, just the header and the textes on the website changed.

Do you have any idea how that could be?

Thank you again!
  • Hi
    Oops  You need to create aboutus.php file not about.php . 

Just follow same instruction only rename about.php  file  to aboutus.php file . 
    Sorry for you inconvenience .

Thanks 

• edited August 2018
    Hello,

I changed it to aboutus.php and did exactly the same steps as mentioned before, but still it looks like before with 2 member in the top row and one member in the bottom row. Just the header and some texts on the website changed.

I really dont understand why that would happen :/

UPDATE:
    Now I have 3 in one row on the about us page, but on the index/home it still is in two rows? How can I change it there?
  • Hello
    Dear its working fine at our end . 
    It may be you are doing something wrong . 
    So if possible send me your admin detail at my email address 

So that we can check whats going wrong with your end .

Thanks 
    Akhilesh
  • edited August 2018
    Hi 
    Issue resolve 
    Closing this ticket .

Thanks 
This discussion has been closed.