Spasalon Pro Theme

Hello! I just want to say how happy I am with this beautiful theme! I am by no means a wordpress expert and was still enthralled by the beauty of the pro version shown to me by the Lite Version. So I went ahead and bought it. I installed through FTP and upgraded by PHP and most things seem to be working out fine. I have had a few issues, but all have been figured out after some searching and guidance. 

However, I am currently experiencing one issue that I can't seem to fix. When I create a new page, it does not show up next to the existing pages. 

Even when I place the new page under an existing parent (such as underneath the pages that say About, Portfolio, and Contact Us) there is no arrow that even indicates there should be subpages, and no nest underneath the button. The page does seem to exist, as I can find it in the Wordpress > Pages> All Pages... but I cannot find it if I were browsing as a user of my site. Big issue. I have tried turning off all plugins with no luck. 

Any advice? I can give support access to my site if need be. I will be using this theme to build a site for my current business and would very much appreciate someone I can rely on to be in contact with, rather than posting here. If possible, I would very much appreciate being put in contact with a customer support agent, even through email if that is an option that Webriti offers.

Comments

• Hi, @ooboostoo

You want to make the pages submenu of another. For that, it does not need to put page under any parent page. Just from menu settings drag the page under another page to make sub-page of that, like as in the screenshot.

Let me know did it work!

Thanks