Centering Services content

edited August 2018 in Rambo

I only have three services (instead of four) that I want displayed on the home page under the Services section. The services columns are left-justified so there is a blank column on the right. Is there a way to center the services columns?

I'm using a clean install of both Wordpress 4.9.8 and Rambo-Pro 2.7. I found this page and tried to go to Appearance => Customize =>  Service Section => Settings but the path has changed to Appearance => Customize =>  Homepage section settings => Service settings and the option to change the number of columns is missing under Select column layout.

Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• edited August 2018
    Hello 
    Thanks for purchasing our theme . 
    Follow the given below instruction to show 3 service in center on home page . 

1 Find the custom-sidebar.php file located in your theme folder  functions folder >> widget folder . 

2 Open it and find the below line of code on line no 80. 

'before_widget' => '<div id="%1$s" class="span'.$service_column_layout.' home_service widget %2$s">',
    3 And Replace it with below line of code . 

'before_widget' => '<div id="%1$s" class="span3 home_service widget %2$s">',

Let me know for further assistance . 
    Feel free for further assistance . 

Thanks 

• Hi. Using the path you gave, I located my custom-sidebar.php file. Line 80 starts:

//Project Sidebar
    register_sidebar( array(
    'name' => __( 'Homepage project section - sidebar', 'rambo' ),
    'id' => 'sidebar-project',
    ) );

I searched the entire document and there is no mention of service_column_layout anywhere. I also accessed the same file through the Editor under the Appearance menu and it is the same.

Thoughts? Thanks.
  • Hello
    Oops I suggest you according older version of theme . In latest version of theme we have changed our code structure . 
    Undo the previous changes your have made via in this thread .

To show only 3 column service item with center align follow the given below simple steps . 

1 Find the index-service.php file lcated in your theme folder . 

2 Open it and find the below line of code on line no 146 . 

<div class="span3 home_service">

3 Replace the code of it with the code mention in this link . 

<div class="span4 home_service">

Let me know for further assistance . 

Thanks 

• Perfect. Thank you very much!
  • Hello 
    Glade to know that its resolve !
    If you really like our theme and support pls give rate us here .
    Look forward see you again at webriti . 

Thanks 
    Akhilesh
This discussion has been closed.