Blog - Remove/hide blog from the main page and display a blog as news section

Hello Support,

Is it possible to activate the blog pages, hide it from the main page so I can add and run this as a news section (thumbnails) as per your example ref - https://webriti.com/demo/wp/preview/?prev=busiprof/

Or can you advise the best way to add a news page (thumbnails and sub page links) to the Buisprof site please 

Thanks in advance for your help and support.

Terry 
Tagged:

Comments

• Hello 
    Thanks for asking query to us . 
    To add blog template page like our demo blog page .
    For this you need to use blog template . 
    GO to pages >> add new pages >>  And assign new blog right sidebar page template .

Let me know for any confusion . 

Thanks 
  • Hello Support, 

Thanks for getting back to me as fast. I have tried this and added in by adding 2 demo posts. I was looking for a way to view as per your demo (Blog masonry 3 column) then select one demo (modeling read more) to display a full page with more additional text the Blog masonry 3 (thumbnail) would show a shortened version. I base my thoughts on this page as an example I was looking to get close to  (http://commercial.bradleyhall.co.uk/news/

Thanks
    Terry
  • Hello 
    If you want  short content/desired content  on blog  masonry 3 column template . 
     Insert more tag  into the post content    editor where you want to  show read  more button . 
    Regarding  more tag 
    refer this link 

Let  me know for any confusion .

Thanks 
    Akhilesh
  • Hello Akhilesh,

Thanks for that it's appreciated, last question I seem to be missing masonry 3 column template. The only ones listing in the Template drop-down are as attached, do you think I have a bug in my selection?. 

Can you help please
    Terry 
  • Hello
    We didnt find any attachment .Pls send me sanapshot again .
    If possible share your website url .
    So that i can bettee inderstood your issue and assist you better .

Thanks
    Akhilesh
  • Here you go 
    dropdown-template.jpg
    2M
  • Hi Support, 

Any update would be most appreciated 

Thanks
    Terry
  • edited August 2018
    Hello
    Sorry for delay replay .
    Blog masonry template showing fine at our end . See  the snapshot http://prntscr.com/ki1rs2. ;
    Let me know which version of theme are you using it may be you are using older version of theme . 
    Our theme latest version is 1.9.6. Pls tell us so that we can assist you better  .
    Bz it may be you are using older version . 

Thanks 
    Akhilesh 
  • Hello Akhilesh,

I am using theme 1.9.1 

Thanks
    Terry

• Hello 

To get  blog masonry template Pls update  theme with  latest version . 
    To update  theme with latest version refer our help docs link . 

Feel free for any confusion . 

Thanks 
    Akhilesh

• Hello Akhilesh,

I have updated this via FTP (removing the theme folder and replacing it). As per attached and below a have three errors and need your help and assistance please.

1/ Slider I only use the image (now a black background appears where text would be if added)
    2/ Services sections not central to the page 
    3/ Projects download is enlarging the image (needs to be a PDF document)

Just to clarify and gain an easier understanding please reference the attached. 

Thanks in advance for your help.
    Terry

error after update to 1.9.7.docx
    2M
  • edited August 2018
    Hello
    If possible Pls share your website url .

Thanks 
  • Hello Mr A,

www.techfluid.co.uk

Regards
    Terry
  • Hello Akhilesh,

Do you have any update please

Thanks
    Terry
  • Hello
    Lets take step by step process. 
    In our latest version of busiprof theme we have managed slider section via customizer option . 
    You need to again add slider  via customizer section . 
    Refer  below link to manage slider . 

Let me know  for further assistance . 

Thanks 
  • OK Cool,

I disabled the slider, checked that is was updated and re-enabled it. I changed a setting in the animation to prove that it was updating (OK at this stage). I then re-added the image only as per the attached image but the black background still appears (it's as if by default) I am sure I did read about this and it's some sort of bug. 

As you can see from the attached image I have nothing but the link to an image.
    slider setting.JPG
  • edited August 2018
    Hello Dear
    Its really strange if  possible send me your admin detail at my email address 

So that we can check whats going wrong with your end . 

Thanks 
  • Hello Dear 
    We have resolve  your issue . 
    Pls check and tell me . 

Thanks 
  • Yes completed with a 100% satisfaction many thanks for all your help and support.
  • Hi 
    Glad to know it worked for you. If you like our theme and help kindly share your feedback: 

We highly appreciate if you kindly take a few minutes to give us your feedback.

If you have any query, please let me know.

Thanks
This discussion has been closed.