size of portfolio

how may I change size of portfolios on homepage?

Comments

• Hi, @medyaatak

Thanks for contacting us!

It needs customization of code and after that, it would become like as in the screenshot

If you agree on the same, then I will share the custom code file for the same.
  • No, I want to make them smaller. 
    For example I want to put 5 portfolios on same line. 

• 5 projects in one row will not be possible. Either 6 or 4  could be possible. Like as in the screenshot: http://prntscr.com/kg2oau
  • can't we center them? 
  • edited August 2018
    Please share your site URL, let me see.

Or screenshot where want to centre them
  • www.elegas.com.tr/v2

If you wish I'll give you user pass
  • Your site URL shows temporarily down, and not rechargeable.
  • Hi, 

I opened using a proxy site. Could you please tell me what to make in the center...
  • I want to make the portfolios smaller, and 6 is okay for us.

When you remove the links of sliders it stop sliding. I want just sliding photos without links and letters
  • edited August 2018
    "When you remove the links of sliders it stop sliding. I want just sliding photos without links and letters"

Your above line shows you are now talking about the Project Slider section. And it's working fine at our end even without having any link. But to make the content part to show at the center you can paste the below custom CSS in your theme's custom CSS box:

/*Project slider content*/
    .content_responsive_section .content_area{
    text-align: center;
    }
    /*Project slider content*/

Now coming back to your main query to show 6 portfolios in one row:
    Create a child theme of your Corpbiz PRO theme, ignore if already using. In the child theme now create a new file with name index-portfolio.php and edit it, then paste the code in it from https://pastebin.com/ULzaMaYL

Let me know did it work!

If you feel hard to follow the steps to add changes, you can even share us your wp-admin details on my email address, so I do all the same from my end. Email Address: [email protected]

Thanks
  • I've send you an email
  • Glad to help you!

I got your confirmation on mail. It's now done!

You can rate us with your kind review if you like our Theme and Support!

Thanks for contacting us :)
This discussion has been closed.