Dummy Data Import XML files failed

edited August 2018 in Busiprof
Hello everyone, and thank you so so much for your concern.

1. Download the dummy data xml file from this link
---this link have many files, i don't know 
which one is right, and how to download?
2. i doanload the busiprof-pro.zip from Busiprof folder, and trying to import.
Import this xml file to Tools >> Import 
---When i open Tool>>Import>>Search the plugin directory>>Upload plugin, and it says:The package could not be installed, no valid plugins were found.
4. (make sure to check the download attachment media items checkbox).
---what is this mean? i never see this step.
imageimage
Thank you very very much, my emal is [email protected]

Comments

• edited August 2018
    1. and also, i see the demo have a top blue bar, which include email, and sns tools, but after i purchase the Busiprof, the top bar is missing. 
    2. The bottom area is also missing, may i ask how can i get these back? Thank you so much.
  • Hi, @woolars

After installing PRO theme via following the link and activating the theme on WordPress, you can import dummy content data to the theme.

For this, you need to download the XML file which comes to download with zipping formate. Download the zip file. After download unzips the file, you will found an XML file inside a folder ( Folder name is your theme's name ).

Now, simply follow the steps in the link. Here you need to upload that XML file to create dummy content for your theme.

Thank for contacting us.
  • Hi Imraz, 

Thank you so much for your quick response. 

And could you plz answer my rest questions:
    1. i see the demo have a top blue bar, which include email, and sns tools, but after i purchase the Busiprof, the top bar is missing. 
    2. The bottom area is also missing, may i ask how can i get these back?
    3. Can i add a search function to the top?(behind SNS icons)
  • Have you seen our Help Documents? There are various widgets to set on various widget areas like at header, footer, sidebar and so on with various templates to manage your pages. Please refer the documents before further I reply, maybe your all query have the answers on our help documents.

Thanks
This discussion has been closed.