Textbox-size in mobile view

Hi there,

the search function did not show me any results for my question in combination with the busiprof theme.

The textbox in the header slider on the start page works fine on PC an tablet (ratio with of the textbox to the usable width of the page is way below 50 %). In the vertical view on the mobile (which might be a standard view for our customers) the textbox is stretched almost from left to right (although the text uses only like 60 % of the width). It hereby blocks the view of the shown image almost completely (in width, not height)

Is there a way to

a) reduce the textboxspace accordingly to the displayed text (I have the same text on every slide, so a hardcoded size would be fine for me)

or

b) display the text in 2 lines to achieve the same "below 50 %" ratio as in the other modes?

Thanke u for your help.

Hans 

Comments

• Hi hansetzen

Kindly add the below css code in custom css box for reducing the width of the slider caption container.

For this Go to Appearance >> Customizer >> Additional css box.

@media only screen and (max-width: 767px) and (min-width: 480px){
    .slide-caption {
        width: 50%;
    }}
    @media only screen and (max-width: 480px) and (min-width: 200px){
    .slide-caption {
        width: 50%;
    }}

You can change the box width as your need.

Let me know did it work.

Thanks
  • Hello,

it worked perfectly.

Thank u - my question can be closed.

• Hi hansetzen

Glad to know it worked for you. If you like our theme and help kindly share your feedback: 

We highly appreciate if you kindly take a few minutes to give us your feedback.

If you have any query, please let me know.

Thanks
This discussion has been closed.