Add "Follow Us" Text in front of Social Media Icons on the footer

Hi, I want to add "Follow Us" Text in front of Social Media Icons on the footer. Also This text also provides multi language For example English and Other Language and I attached image about this problem.
Screen Shot 2018-07-19 at 15.01.25.png

Comments

• Hi caglarturkurka

Without plugin It needs much code customization so for this you can use the below social media plugin.

If you want to use this plugin then you have to use plugin shortcode inside the footer.php file.
    For this, you will need to create a child theme, because we have to customize the code, with the help of the given link you can create the child theme. If you have already created child theme then please ignore this.

1.  Open the footer.php  file in child theme directory. 
    2.  Replace the code of it with this file code https://pastebin.com/ih9wfhXn
    3.  Activate your child theme.

Let me know did it work.

Thanks
  • hi, Thank you for your attention but I did not open code your link  https://pastebin.com/ih9wfhXn . Please send your code with another way and also I wonder that Can I also achieve multi language for "Follow Us"
  • edited July 2018
    Hi caglarturkurka

IF this plugin is supporting the multi-language translation then you can achieve this so please contact the plugin author for the translation.

Thanks
  • edited July 2018
    I could not achieve it. Please tell me another option is available for achieving adding Follow Us in front of social media icons of footer.
  • edited July 2018
    Hi caglarturkurka

IF you want to only text then we will provide you some code. But if you want to Follow Us text with multi-language then we have to provide you the setting for this.

Its a part of layout customization, Required much code customization. It's Beyond the scope of our support. 

So for this, you need to hire a developer to do it. 

Kindly let me know.

Thanks