Remove blog layout from home page

Hello, 

I changed the home page and since then it is formatting itself as a blog post instead of a page. The author information and time/date stamp appears above the content as well as a vertical line down the left hand side of the page. 

It also appears to have squashed the content towards the left hand side of the page where it used to be more centred. 

Can you help? Perhaps some CSS i can add to override it? 

See the page here: http://139.59.97.238/ ;

Comments

• Hello 
    Thanks for asking query to us . 

Means are you want to show home page content full width size . 
    Like the snapshot http://prntscr.com/k1fxsl
    Kindly confirm us so that we can assist you better . 

Thanks 
  • Thank you for your reply, yes that's correct. But also remove the blog layout, so that the vertical line down the left hand side of the page goes away, and also the author information at the top of the home page. 
  • edited July 2018
    Hi 
    You have used different home page , which is out  of our existing template  layout . 
    If possible send me your admin detail , at my email address 

So that  we  will check   your home page  background code  and assist you better . 

Thanks 
  • HI 
    Any update here ?

Thanks 
  • Hi, 

Unfortunately we are unable to provide admin access to you. If you are able to provide some CSS or similar that will fix this formatting issue we would much appreciate it. 
  • Hello @cornerstone

I have checked you are using light version of theme . 
    Pls activate pro theme and let me know . 

Thanks 
  • Thanks, 

I'm trying to upload the pro version zip file download to wordpress however it gives the following error message: The uploaded file exceeds the upload_max_filesize directive in php.ini. 
    Any ideas? 
  • edited August 2018
    Hi 
    The error are you getting  its not a theme related issue .
    The issue is with your server settings which limit the maximum size for uploaded files.
    It’s a common error and it can be easily fixed. This error message is an indication of that the file you are trying to upload is larger than your web host allows.
    To fix it  install Increase Max Upload Filesize .
    More help refer this link .
    Let me know for any confusion . 

Thanks 
  • Thanks for the suggestion unfortunately the plug in says the nonce did not verify i will work at getting access to change the files and then upload/activate the pro theme.I will get back to you again when the pro theme is active. 
  • Hi 
    Okay feel free to contact us . 

Thanks 
  • Hi 

I have uploaded and activated the pro theme.... The formatting issue is still the same showing the blog layout and line down the page. It has also aligned everything left when it should be centred. Can you help to solve this? 

Thanks for your help. 
  • edited August 2018
    Hello
    We have checked your home page http://139.59.97.238/
    You have added  additional section beyond our  default home page section  . 
    So send me the snapshot of the section on which you are getting issue . 

Thanks 
    Akhilesh
  • Thanks Akhilesh, 

Here are the screenshots outlining the problems we are experiencing. 

We are wishing to remove the author information and the line from the page so it displays like any other page on the site. 
    Website formatting issue 1.jpg
    Website formatting issue 2.jpg
  • Hello 
    Thanks for clear your issue . 
    Add the below css code inside the custom css box . 

.home .site-author {
        display: none;
    }

.home .entry-meta , .home .site-content .entry-header .entry-title {
        display: none;
    }

Let me know for any confusion . 

Thanks 
    Akhilesh
  • Thanks Akhilesh the css has removed the author information. The line is still there though - Any ideas? 

Thanks,
  • Hi 
    To remove left side border add the below css code inside the custom css box . 

.home .site-content {
        border-left: none;
    }

Let me know for further assistance . 

Thanks 
    Akhilesh
  • Thankyou! This has fixed it! Appreciate your help!
  • Hi 

Glad I was able to help. If you’re happy with our products and support, please leave us a kind review here:-https://wordpress.org/support/theme/busiprof/reviews/?filter=5

Please contact us if you need our help in the future with Theme. We will be more than happy to help.

Thanks 
This discussion has been closed.