Service Section nos showing in home page

I am following the video on how to add the services on homepage, and after writing title and description in the indicated customizing menu (customizing-service sections-section header), it just does not show in my homepage.... 

When trying to add the services (which I already created ad pages), I can not add the widgets because there is no "Hompage service section - sidebar" in the Service section menu...

How can I get the same menus as the video to work?

Thanks!
Constanza
Tagged:

Comments

• Hello
    Thanks for asking query to us . 
    If still does not  resolve your issue let me know which version of  theme are you using .
    And  try deactivating all plugin one by one , bz it may be any plugin conflict with the theme .

Thanks 
  • Hi 
    Did your issue resolve ?

Thanks 
  • I am using Rambo-PRO 2.6.8.

I tried to follow the article, and tried deactivating all the plugins and still the service section does not appear.

To be honest everything got complicated when I loaded the demo data (I misunderstood what was it for). Is it possible to "reset" the theme so I can start all over again? I guess is going to be easier than change so many details.

Best regards,
  • Hello 
    If you want to reset your all your data and  want to add data from the beginning . 
    For this Install wp-reset Plugin and Reset your WordPress data . 

Let me know for further assistance . 

Thanks