Import of Dummy xml says it failed

Dear guys,

I did a fresh install of Wordpress. Installed the Appointment Pro theme. 
I downloaded the bookyourappointment.wordpress.2017-08-08.xml file and tried to import the data.
But on all the files it tries to import it says failed or invalid message type product. The site did change a little after the import (more menu items). But i still missing a lot of extra's compared to the demo. 

How can i resolve this?

Kind regards,

Joost-Jan van Hattem
after import.png
2M
import.png

Comments

• Hi, @jvanhattem

Download all the files from the link (except one file i.e. appointment-customize1.dat)

Download the plugin One Click Demo Import and import all three downloaded files respectively as like in the screenshot: http://prntscr.com/jrjtya

Now select the primary menu in Menu settings then set it as your primary menu. At last, don't forget to save menu.

Please Note:- In your case, you already imported dummy-content XML file. So now it's better to try after resetting your database. But while resetting you will lose all your WordPress posts, pages, comments etc & it just becomes as fresh WordPress installed. Do rest your database at your own risk. You can use the plugin WordPress Reset for the same.

Let me know did it work.

Thanks