Separate project pages (with gallery and description)

Hi there!  
I'm using busiprof pro and want to use separate projects pages with galleries (and a description). One picture of the project is not enough. I know, there is a possibility to use "normal" pages and put their link in the link form of the project page. But I think this is too inconvenient for my client. Is there a simple way to customize the project pages for using them also as a separate page?

Best regards
Tagged:

Comments

• Hi mlammering

If you want to create a separate page with portfolio gallery you can create a page with portfolio category please have a look in our demo page https://webriti.com/demo/wp/busiprof/project-category/all/
    If yes exactly you want to create your gallery page like this follow this help thread https://help.webriti.com/themes/busiprof/how-to-display-project-with-different-way-in-busiprof-theme/

Let me know.

Thanks
    A

• edited May 2018
    Hi abhishek,

thank you for your answer! Maybe my question was not clearly understandable. I want to use separate project page for each project - with more then one photo and a description (Current Project page -> click on one -> separate project page with more content). I think using "normal" pages and putting the link in the link form of the projects is too inconvenient for my client...

Thanks in advance!
  • Hi mlammering

Let us clear are you talking about Related project section.

if posible please share a page url and screen shot with the indication so we help you better.

Thanks
    A
  • Hi abhishek, 

with the default setting a new project (let's call it "A") has one picture in the portfolio (with the possibility to use a individual link for the name to a specific page manually). My client want to show more then one picture at his website... 
    So it would be nice if I would have an own and single project page only for this project "A" – with more pictures in a gallery and a description (at best all generated when the new project "A" is created).

Thanks in advance!
  • Hi mlammering

This is not possible with the theme project feature. For this you can you can plugin that will provide you this type of functionality. You can search on wordpress.org that are freely available.

Thanks
    A
  • Hi abhishek,

thanks for your answer. It's a pity...

Is it possible to integrate one of these plugins in the project portfolio of busiprof? It should be working in the project portfolio section at the front page and also at a single page reachable by the menu (e. g. the plugin "nimble portfolio").

Thanks!
  • Hi mlammering

Yes you can use your plugin shortcode in homepage project section by using 
    <?php
    echo do_shortcode( 'Paste your shortcode here' );
    ?> 

Go to in your theme directory >> index-project.php  and paste above-given php code here and replace your shortcode with text.

For your menu pages please ask your plugin author they will help you better. Because we have never tried this plugin 

Thanks
    A

• Hi abhishek,

I tried many plugins for the portfolio till now. All of them don't have the function to show the projects in the way like I expected. This template "busiprof" only needs a function to add a galley to each project. If this is not possible the template is not satisfying for my client. Could we then do a refund?

Thanks mlammering